I am not a technical person but was wondering if this is a scam.Can you get a $50 unlimited plan from BOOST and use your 8350I and make it somewhat compatible.What is Flashed in LAYMANS terms and how do I do it...//Thanks
    07-31-09 08:31 PM
    Hey buddy its the very first sticky on the 8350i forum
    07-31-09 09:14 PM
    i am living proof you can kman! 50 bucks a month! and you can really pimp this phone to the max i got google maps, police scanner, opera browser, shang mail ( to push up to 5 different email addresses to the phone), the weather center (it alerted me that severe thunderstorms were coming today and 5 minutes later the sky turned black and all **** broke loose!), changed the whole theme.. and many other thing too oh i got a 16 gb flash card in the phone with about a 500 songs in and 6 full length dvd quality movies in it too! just read on this site and you will learn plenty... so dont be scared! i got my phone off craigs list and its the best hundred bucks i ever spent! it upsept both my brother and cousin so much they switched over to boost today!!! they were spending over a hundred a month with sprint!
    Last edited by c_jams; 07-31-09 at 09:19 PM.
    07-31-09 09:16 PM
    Hey Cjams
    can u post the name of the Police Scanner software. I would like to pick me up a copy of that program, it sounds kewl/

thanks
    08-01-09 05:17 PM
    it wont let me post a link yet.... im not new to the game just this website! so just do a google search for blackberry police scanner and you will get it! (gotta have more than 10 posts to put up weblinks)

it is pretty cool!
    08-01-09 06:45 PM
    hey i'm getting my blackberry this friday i have a ipd file combine3 with the 23 sb books how will i be able to use them i'm new but what do i need to do
    08-02-09 04:01 AM
    read the sticky at the top of the forum
    08-02-09 09:23 AM
    Follow the sticky on the top of the forum and you'll be golden. I have already set up three of them for my friends and they are working great.
    08-02-09 09:47 AM
    hey how are doing..im new to this forum and new tohave a blackberry...im getting boostmobile with my blackberry i have..heard to many people saying no and yes to using it on boost...can you help me if you dont mind..it will be greatly appreciated thanks so much maria lee...
    08-06-09 02:28 PM
    hey how are doing..im new to this forum and new tohave a blackberry...im getting boostmobile with my blackberry i have..heard to many people saying no and yes to using it on boost...can you help me if you dont mind..it will be greatly appreciated thanks so much maria lee...
    well mrs lee i love it its the best value you can get for 50 a month... there are others paying much more and getting much less than us... just read and learn all you can from this website and you yourself will become a blackberry master as many before us have come to this site knowing nothing.... and in no time will learn make the blackberry do just about anything you want it to do... ive been using mine on the boost network for the last month... i have no complaints... and yes everything works!
    08-06-09 03:09 PM
    thanks..so now i know you can use it on boost..thanks alot..my other question is do you have to have a conversion kit to work on boost thanks yall for any help...
    08-06-09 04:08 PM
    thanks..so now i know you can use it on boost..thanks alot..my other question is do you have to have a conversion kit to work on boost thanks yall for any help...
    yes ma...... its the first thing you see at the top of the site.....the entities that run this site made it so that you can learn..... thats the purpose of it...... i told you before... read read read.... every question you need to as has aleady been answered here... you can send me an im if you want
    08-06-09 07:41 PM
    thanks..im reading alot..thanks again...
    08-06-09 08:59 PM
    oh yes oh yes! every smart person now knows you can put any blackberry with direct conect(chirp) on boost! and its the best phone plan out now.
    one down fall*i-den* iden isnt as strong as gsm, so in some areas u have low signal and slow internet.
    other than that, you will love it!
    08-09-09 05:42 PM
    is flashing to boost easy even if u have a nextel is it just that simple just puting your boost mobile sims card bro
    08-09-09 06:08 PM
    is flashing to boost easy even if u have a nextel is it just that simple just puting your boost mobile sims card bro
    It is really easy to convert the 8350i to a Boostberry. Just look at the sticky at the top of the 8350i Forum. The only thing you can't use is the Blackberry Messenger
    08-09-09 06:43 PM
    every time i cut my phone on and off it says my phone is now register with blackberry is that normal and i have bug report on my menu is that normal
    09-01-09 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD