08-27-09 04:02 PM
64 123
tools
    I have had my Blackberry Curve 8330 for about a month. All of a sudden (just now) the trackball no longer moves up and down - only side to side. So, I cannot scroll down to view emails or text messages, or use any functions below the first row of icons.

Suggestions?
    11-13-08 04:06 PM
    I've had mine for 4 months. All of a sudden the ball doesn't click. It works, but it feels sunk in, or lower and doesn't click. is the consensus that a new ball assembly won't help this issue?

Joe
    11-13-08 05:45 PM
    Don't try to clean your track ball.

a. it won't work I tried bleach, viniger, nailpolish remover --none of it worked.

b. there is a good chance you won't be able to get the ball back in and you are ****ed.
    11-16-08 06:28 PM
    Hi, There is really good cell phone store that does repairs also. They fixed my trackball in 2 minutes for a great price. They are called Wireless Waves and their site is blackberryrepairla.com
    01-16-09 07:02 PM
    01-16-09 07:04 PM
    My 8700's trackball broke and I replaced the trackball but is seems the internal circuits are damaged, is there any way to read my SMS and MMS using Desktop manager? how can I do this?
    03-10-09 02:22 PM
    My trackball fell out today. But so did the ring around it and the things that were in the ring also. So now i just have this huge circle in my phone : [
    I now i have to use my shortcuts like on the keyboard or whateverr , i was wondering if someone new how i can move to a different application because i cant go to my address book or anything right now, only textingg...which isnt a problemm : ] tell me if you have an answerr !

Thank you.
    03-14-09 03:55 PM
    can someone please help me my track ball is missing...i did everything that crackberry.com says to do to navigate your phone with out it ....but when i get to my messages i cant go to the next message to retrieve it...please help
    03-15-09 12:48 AM
    go to verizon and they will replace it or cnn.cn (you can buy trackballs and install them yourself) or berryball.com
    04-07-09 12:14 PM
    Trackballs are the most commonly used part of your blackberry, and wear out the fastest. The phone may be covered under warranty or the insurance on your plan. However if your phone isn't covered its a very inexpensive part that can be VERY EASILY replaced.
    We even have colored ones that have been pretty popular. Check it out!
    04-07-09 01:50 PM
    You all know you can adjust sensitivity of trackball in options/screen and keyboard?
    04-07-09 06:15 PM
    Hi, I don't think it is a sensitivity issue. My 8900 trackball doesn't 'click' anymore when you push it, however my mum and my mates and my sisters does. The action works and it isn't sticking or having problems using, but there is no physical response. Driving me mad LOL
    08-26-09 03:13 PM
    Hi, I don't think it is a sensitivity issue. My 8900 trackball doesn't 'click' anymore when you push it, however my mum and my mates and my sisters does. The action works and it isn't sticking or having problems using, but there is no physical response. Driving me mad LOL
    This part needs to be replaced.
    08-26-09 03:51 PM
    On this website they sell track balls. $9.99.
    08-27-09 04:02 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD