I have a blackerry 8310. In the recent past, an annoying problem has developed. My phone, automatically sends emails, writes sms and sends blanks messages to my phone list. Furhter, whenever, I try using the phone, it automatically calls numbers, mutes itself during conversation.

I am really fed up. I searched the entire web on this problem, but did not get any reply. I would appreciate if anyone facing the same problem can reply.

Thank You.

Shubhojit Nag
    07-29-08 10:53 AM
    how long have you had the phone? I would call Vodafone and try to get a replacement unit if you're still under warranty. I've heard of a couple other people on this board having the same problems. I think if you do a search on "possessed" you might find them.
    07-29-08 10:55 AM
    There is something about a metal plate wearing through or something inside. It can be fixed for like 50 bucks I think. I would just get it replaced

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 10:59 AM
    Thanks Michelle, I will search under "possessed".
    07-29-08 11:39 AM
    so you are saying that it is not software, rather an hardware issue?
    07-29-08 11:39 AM
    I would say so. As there aren't many viruses for the blackberry, I would say it would have to be a hardware issue. Something is sending faulty keystrokes.
    so you are saying that it is not software, rather an hardware issue?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-08 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD