Ok, today is officially the day that the new Blackberry Curve 3G (AKA 9300) goes on sale. Just wanting to hear some feedback from those of you who are able to head over to a store and see one live starting today.

Your overall impressions, performance during your testing/playing with it, notice any flaws or build issues, etc. Oh, and did you buy one?!

09-08-10 08:43 AM
    I got one and it is not a bad phone.

I had a Curve 8900 then went to Bold 9700 and missed the keyboard so I decided to get this Curve. So far so good. A little better than the 85xx. I've played with a few 85xx's and they felt really cheap--the trackpad was not in place, the keyboard was wobbling, the led was not shining bright, etc., but this is pretty sturdy compared to 85xx
    09-08-10 02:25 PM
    I got one and it is not a bad phone.

I had a Curve 8900 then went to Bold 9700 and missed the keyboard so I decided to get this Curve. So far so good. A little better than the 85xx. I've played with a few 85xx's and they felt really cheap--the trackpad was not in place, the keyboard was wobbling, the led was not shining bright, etc., but this is pretty sturdy compared to 85xx
    Great to hear. What did you end up paying for your phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-10 10:05 AM
    How's the call quality? Any difference with your 9700?
    09-09-10 10:54 AM
    Great to hear. What did you end up paying for your phone?

I paid the full price, since I'm out of contract.

09-11-10 09:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD