I know I already posted a thread to get people's opinions on switching, but how many of you have the curve 8530 and actually love it and would recommend it to someone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-10 11:21 AM
    I have the 8530 and I really do like it a lot and would recommend it to others. I just posted in a similar thread that really this is my first bb aside from a pearl I had a few years ago for only 2 weeks. My husband had an old curve a while back with the track ball and I didn't like it. I did find that the 8530 seems more user friendly has a nicer interface and I really like the trackpad. I guess you just need to read the specs on each of the bb's to see which one might suit you most
    07-04-10 01:32 PM
    I have it and like it. It suits my needs and I would recommend it.
    07-04-10 02:29 PM
    I have it as well. I had the Tour although I liked what the Tour had, the trackball was a real issue and the Curve has the trackpad. And the 5.0 on the Curve is a lot more stable than the Tour's. I am very pleased with it.
    07-04-10 03:24 PM
    I had one through work for a while and it was a smooth, quick phone. I had to send it back and am now on my old BlackBerries once more.

The 8520 was very reliable when I had it, nice display, perfectly functional smart phone I thought.

07-05-10 01:53 AM
    I love my phone, very reliable, no issues whatsoever and the quality IMO is outstanding. I would recommend it but in the end its all personal preference.

07-05-10 03:45 AM
    I have the 8530 and love it. I've gone from Samsung Instinct, to HTC Touch Pro, to the Blackberry and the other two phones just don't measure up. My favorite part of the blackberry is blackberry messenger Like everyone else has stated, it's more about what suits your needs. But I would recommend it!
    07-05-10 04:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD