Yesterday my blackberry was working fine but it started lagging/crashing, so I rebooted it.
    Halfway through the reboot the white bar got stuck and stopped at the e on blackberry, it doesn't go no further than that. I've tried pulling the back out with the power on, and leaving it for a while. I've looked this up and saw people recommending the OS, something about downloading it to your desktop? When I brought the phone, I never got any discs or cables with the phone, they were missing so I'm not sure what to do. Would I need a new battery? Any help would be appreciated, thanks
    03-10-12 11:29 PM
    You need too get a blackberry cable too connect it to the computer, and reload the OS
    03-28-12 09:14 AM
    crackberry has a full guide on how to reload your os. u won't need to get a new battery, its an error with the os. if its still under warranty then i recommend an exchange before doing anything like reloading the os.
    03-30-12 03:53 PM
    I have the same problem. My bb8520 stuck on rebooting on the letter e "of" blackberry. I tried to connect it on my computer but it it cannot be read. What will I do? What will I do on the OS thing?
    01-29-13 05:04 AM
    my blackberry too stuck when rebooting..but after i reboot it perfectly working to i just reboot it because it hang up...pls help me what can i do?
    01-29-13 05:52 AM
    we have the same problems... you fix yours or not??pls answer me
    01-29-13 05:53 AM
    Download answer install blackberry desktop manager.
    Turn off device
    Connect device via usb
    Error message will appear ; Can't connect to smartphone -> Reload OS
    01-29-13 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD