Hi there i just got my blackberry a few days back on a plan with vigin media with unlimited internet it was working fine until a few days back where whenever i clicked the browser it would say "there is insufficient network coverage to process your request. please try again." i do not understand why this is happening as it was working a few days back i have tried a few battery pulls but it has still not worked for me. I have even switched my phone on and off and turned all connections of and restored them. I really do not know what to do as i can know longer browse the web or recieve emails. In the top right corner it says "gprs" and even when i have full bars the connection does not work. I have called customer services and they have failed to help me so far any help appreciated..
    07-08-10 11:42 AM
    Also could it be because i change my number from a previous network over to my current network?
    07-08-10 12:16 PM
    All i know is that gprs needs to be in capitals like GPRS meaning you will get bb services etc and that you have a data plan. I would ring customers services again they must be able to help you with this.
    07-08-10 12:20 PM
    Try updating the OS.

If you're getting bad reception, update the PRL, or contact your carrier.
    07-08-10 12:37 PM
    Okay Thanx
    07-08-10 01:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD