Hi,
    Does anyone know when the OFFICIAL 5.0 update for tmobile comes out,
    i see the leaked versions online but I don't want to risk it. Right now I'm running.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 08:34 PM
    Hi,
    Does anyone know when the OFFICIAL 5.0 update for tmobile comes out,
    i see the leaked versions online but I don't want to risk it. Right now I'm running.

There is an official 5.0 available. All of the GSM 8520's are the same, so it doesn't matter which carrier offers it, they are all the same with the exception of each carriers junk options that are pushed automatically anyway. See this link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f143/ne...hellas-431392/ <---this is an official release from RIM
    03-28-10 09:08 PM
    There is an official 5.0 available. All of the GSM 8520's are the same, so it doesn't matter which carrier offers it, they are all the same with the exception of each carriers junk options that are pushed automatically anyway. See this link:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f143/ne...hellas-431392/ <---this is an official release from RIM
    Thx, for tht but I hacve 1 question, why is it called wind hellas?

03-28-10 11:00 PM
    doesn't mean anything the second link is direct to Blackberry site.
    03-29-10 12:02 AM
    Thx, for tht but I hacve 1 question, why is it called wind hellas?

That is the name of a carrier in Canada, owned by a carrier in located in Greese.

It normal to choose OS software by a supporting carrier, it is exactly the same package your carrier has delayed or declined to support.
    03-29-10 09:50 AM
    That is the name of a carrier in Canada, owned by a carrier in located in Greese.
    This is incorrect. Wind Hellas is in Greece. In fact, Hellas basically means Greece, according to Wikipedia it was the original name of the country.

Wind MOBILE is a new wireless carrier in Canada and they have licensed the brand name, they are not owned by the carrier in Greece.
    03-29-10 12:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD