I've seen my phone answer calls on it's own about 3 times now.
    I'll see the screen light up, an display the number as usual when I get a call but I wont even touch it, an the call connects!!!
    I've seen this happen with a random 800 number, an the last two times were with a local school's number..?

Help?
    06-09-10 08:41 PM
    Do you have some sort of call-blocking app installed?

Are you having your calls forwarded to your voicemail?
    06-09-10 08:48 PM
    Do you have some sort of call-blocking app installed?

Are you having your calls forwarded to your voicemail?
    Actually yeah. I have a recycled number an I kept getting calls from a bunch of debt collectors an different work places n such so I bought Privacy star.
    06-09-10 08:54 PM
    Is auto answer on?
    Menu/Options/Phone Options/General Options/Auto Answer. It's probably on and it's set for more rings then you usually answer it on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 08:56 PM
    Actually yeah. I have a recycled number an I kept getting calls from a bunch of debt collectors an different work places n such so I bought Privacy star.
    There's your answer. Those calls are blacklisted by your Privacy Star app, so the app is automatically answering them.
    06-09-10 08:56 PM
    There's your answer. Those calls are blacklisted by your Privacy Star app, so the app is automatically answering them.
    It wasn't doing that before though? It would just ignore the call.

Stupid security apps >:/
    06-09-10 08:58 PM
    Nice app. I'll have to check it out. The nice part is no one is on the other end when they call. And it won't make it to VM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-10 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD