Hi all, i recently got a BlackBerry Curve 8320 (GOLD)
    I got it from someone, its used so it only came with the charger.
    The software is missing, i have the tour right now and i know you dont need the software plus i had to dl the one on the bb website since i have a MAC.
    But i was wondering if for this model it it necessary? Also when you go on the menu all these little applications (?) show up like og webpages etc etc etc which im not sure how i can delete (also can i have this same display on my tour? or its different format?) and how can i delete the e-mail thats on the bb email and change it?

thanks!
    10-14-09 05:08 PM
    Not really sure what you are asking. Do you really need to sync with bb desktop no but you could lose a lot of info.

You want your bold to look like the 8320? Wow that is different but look into the themes forums for the bold themes or the 8320 theme forum…

The icons you are talking about are not the apps but the links to load the apps (i think that is what you are wanting) they take up very little room so you can hide them or create a folder and put them in it.

The basics should not be that different between the two devices….
    10-14-09 05:43 PM
    wow, I'm really confused, by "software" i'm guessing you mean Desktop Manager? You don't need the disk that comes with the phone from the factory, you can download it from BlackBerry.com... Other than that I don't understand what you're asking.
    10-14-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD