hey ppl so im new with this phones 8350i what all can i download to make it better and from where???
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Better at doing what?
    01-22-10 09:29 AM
    Hi everyone,

After living with my boostberry 7520i for a while I've decided I'd like HTTP browsing is this possible on boost, if so which phones would work, the bigger the screen the better? I've looked around and could not find the answer, though I'm old and slow and may have have missed it.

Thanks,
    01-22-10 01:15 PM
    ok im new to this and cant wait to get my 8350i but had a quick question to make sure of something before i get it, once ive followed the tutorial and have it working on boost, will i still be able to use the walkie talkie?
    01-24-10 09:41 PM
    ok im new to this and cant wait to get my 8350i but had a quick question to make sure of something before i get it, once ive followed the tutorial and have it working on boost, will i still be able to use the walkie talkie?
    *****Yes*****
    01-24-10 10:22 PM
    *****yes*****
    lolz....:d
    01-25-10 12:40 AM
    better like emails where i dont have to go intop the google page then hit yahoo where i can get to my email myspace things like that
    01-30-10 09:59 PM
    I wanna know how michael has a 8350i on boost mobile WITH A PIN??? I UNDERSTAND HAVING THE 8350I B/C I DO AS WELL, BUT HOW THE PIN?
    02-08-10 12:06 PM
    my buddy was tricked into buying an 8350i at the Boost store thinking he would have all the benefits as the rest of us BB users. i couldnt even PIN him in!!! what kind of crap is that?
    02-09-10 09:21 PM
    I switched my boost sim card to a bb curve 8350i and i can make calls and use the Direct connect but i cant go online or send text messages? A friend of mine told me that the problem was that the phone is locked. So my question is how can i unlock it? What programs and files do i need?

If anyone can help please send me the link so i can get this problem fixed as quick as possible..
    Thanks

Kings...
    02-10-10 11:34 PM
    i cant even access the internet to begin with. It keeps telling me to setup a wi-fi connection. how do i install opera mini without an internet connection? to what folder is it downloaded. excuse me if these are dumb questions I just got the phone and only am able to place calls.
    If you are getting the WIFI service area error, open the BB browser, hit the menu key click on browser config, and make sure in the upper right corner it says browser, that way you can browse with your data plan, if you are in a wifi area, do the same thing but change the upper right hand corner to say hotspot browser, hot spot browser is for wifi, browser is for data.
    02-11-10 09:59 AM
    I switched my boost sim card to a bb curve 8350i and i can make calls and use the Direct connect but i cant go online or send text messages? A friend of mine told me that the problem was that the phone is locked. So my question is how can i unlock it? What programs and files do i need?

If anyone can help please send me the link so i can get this problem fixed as quick as possible..
    Thanks

Kings...

It doesn't have to be unlocked, you have to follow this tutorial to make it work.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/ho...evised-375896/
    02-11-10 10:58 AM
    my imei starts with 010

and at the site n boost mobile, says that has to start with 00
    what do i do?
    02-13-10 11:06 AM
    my imei starts with 010

and at the site n boost mobile, says that has to start with 00
    what do i do?
    Call the Boost Mobile automated phone line. If your SIM is already registered you can add or change the IMEI there.
    02-13-10 11:43 AM
    hey can someone tell me if the boost mobile blackberry's text messaging displays "re:" & what the other sent when you respond to a text like the other boost mobile phones do?
    02-21-10 10:21 PM
    can anyone gimmie advice i have the phone and all working browser and all but cant dl aim nor my bbm is werking nor can i *** my email acct the setup aint there
    02-27-10 09:51 PM
    Hey sean here was reading the posts I been doing this for people charging them 50 bucks I'm in longisland ny anyways my wife works and my reg inteernet without wifi works fine I have bb browser I had opra mini took it out and installed bolt I do it all download right from the site to my phone I just search on google also my text sms and all works just don't know how to use bb messanger but it seems to work I have the boostberry cd and just change the service books takes about 10 min if that I send picture mail and receive it also I also downloaded bb scanner pretty cool can hear everything its a police fire air whatever u want its there so also downloaded themed also to my phone so I guess as I said everything works great when I text I just hit reply so any1 wants there's done bring it if u local or send it my way hit me on my 2way if u like 176*890*83 sean hola.
    03-26-10 07:37 PM
    Hey sean here was reading the posts I been doing this for people charging them 50 bucks I'm in longisland ny anyways my wife works and my reg inteernet without wifi works fine I have bb browser I had opra mini took it out and installed bolt I do it all download right from the site to my phone I just search on google also my text sms and all works just don't know how to use bb messanger but it seems to work I have the boostberry cd and just change the service books takes about 10 min if that I send picture mail and receive it also I also downloaded bb scanner pretty cool can hear everything its a police fire air whatever u want its there so also downloaded themed also to my phone so I guess as I said everything works great when I text I just hit reply so any1 wants there's done bring it if u local or send it my way hit me on my 2way if u like 176*890*83 sean hola.
    I dont know of anyone which has direct-connect, and I'm wanting to use direct-connect.
    So is it ok, to hit ya up sometime ? I'm in cali, btw
    04-02-10 02:34 AM
    I am trying to follow the directions to convert my 8350 from Nextel to Boost and it works fine until I get to the part where it adds the service books. It acts as if it is doing it but it never changes from 5 service books to 23 service books. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!
    05-19-10 01:28 PM
    I am trying to follow the directions to convert my 8350 from Nextel to Boost and it works fine until I get to the part where it adds the service books. It acts as if it is doing it but it never changes from 5 service books to 23 service books. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Use these instructions, there are pictures. http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/ho...evised-375896/
    05-19-10 05:52 PM
    Hello anyone know how to get the BBM to work on 8350i boost? i know ppl keep saying that there is no way but at the same time some ppl say update it using v5.0.0.981 or OS 5.0? can i try anything to make bbm work? everything else work except the videos and youtube. Thanks!
    06-20-10 09:55 PM
    Hello anyone know how to get the BBM to work on 8350i boost? i know ppl keep saying that there is no way but at the same time some ppl say update it using v5.0.0.981 or OS 5.0? can i try anything to make bbm work? everything else work except the videos and youtube. Thanks!
    BBM will not work without a Blackberry data plan (BIS). It doesn't matter what OS you have, because BBM has to access RIM's servers. For Youtube, use Vision for Youtube, Google for download.
    06-20-10 10:10 PM
    BBM will not work without a Blackberry data plan (BIS). It doesn't matter what OS you have, because BBM has to access RIM's servers. For Youtube, use Vision for Youtube, Google for download.
    The iden network is really to slow to play youtube vids. The only luck I have had is using the bolt browser and dowloading from there. This is extremely slow. Running through a solid wifi connection will play vids in seconds for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-10 11:44 PM
    Why does everyone say there text does not work? Mine works since the first day i installed the crack (1 year ago) the only thin i didnt setup was the email.
    07-12-10 12:11 PM
    My texts worked for about 2 months then the **** went haywire and now i have to rehack it every other week! I wont recieve texts and now i cant send any...anyone have this problem after a few months of texting?
    07-14-10 05:55 PM
    After getting the service books in which u can email me for @ masire00@aoldotcom you can also download this program called nimbuzz....for using aim/yahoo messangers..
    09-13-10 07:16 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD