I have a Blackberry Curve 8350i, but I have a Boost Mobile sim in the phone. Can anyone tell me how do I program my phone to make outgoing calls? I can receive calls, but I get an error message when making calls.
    06-11-09 11:49 AM
    I have a Blackberry Curve 8350i, but I have a Boost Mobile sim in the phone. Can anyone tell me how do I program my phone to make outgoing calls? I can receive calls, but I get an error message when making calls.
    Please read the stickies. There is a link in my signature. You have to turn of smart dialing.
    06-11-09 05:37 PM
    Hi, everyone. I had been a sprint/ nextel customer for years and switched to boost mobile when I heard there plan was only $50 a month. I recently switched my 8350i's to boost mobile and got almost everything to work except for the SMS. Anyhow here's how I got most of the stuff to work from me.

1. Activation:
    Took the nextel sprint sim card out and replaced it with the boost mobile sim. Then went online and did my own activation. You must use you 8350i IMEI id and boost sim id. If your try to activate with Nextel sim it won't work, at least no for me.
    can u explain how u activated the BB Mesenger On Boost.. Where did u go online 2 enter this info? I Have Everything Else Working Exept The BB Mesenger PIN Messaging... Where Did U Register The Sim OR IME thats yur talking about?...Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by murderousone; 06-22-09 at 02:44 PM.
    06-22-09 02:38 PM
    I went to sign up for Boost mobile and when it came to IMEI number it says it has to start with 00 and my number starts with a 01, what gives?
    07-01-09 08:18 AM
    hi, can you tell me why in my 8350i appears an error (JAVAX) when i tried to reproduce any video from youtube, and if there is any fix, thank�s
    07-06-09 01:24 AM
    does any one knows why my boostberry 8350i gaves an error (JAVAX. IO) when try to reproduce any video from you tube, is there any fix, please advise,thanks in advance
    07-06-09 01:27 AM
    Which Sticky or thread would you recommend that would provide the most updated tutorial to convert a 8350i Curve to work with boostmobile (please provide the link)?
    07-14-09 09:33 PM
    Which Sticky or thread would you recommend that would provide the most updated tutorial to convert a 8350i Curve to work with boostmobile (please provide the link)?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/bo...tively-241170/
    07-14-09 09:38 PM
    Thanks for the quick response but this recommended post is somewhat outdated...is there anything else that's further updated allowing email attachments or blackberry maps that's lacking from the prescribed link?

I could pay 25$ on ebay for a resource CD claiming to have: MMS text message, native BB internet browser, native balckberry maps w/gps

Wanted to try myself, but I don't want to mess the phone up ("bricked"). Any suggestions, my fellow Crackberriers?
    07-14-09 09:54 PM
    that thread is the newest...... as for bricking your BB, thats impossible. i have yet to hear about a bricked BB
    07-14-09 10:00 PM
    Casper,

Have you had any problems boosting your 8350i? What pitfalls am I not looking forward to? How do I back up my BB if I need to "start from scratch" if anything goes wrong or decide not to boost the phone? Are their any new workarounds that solve the drawbacks from the aforementioned tutorial?

P.S. Crackberry is great! Quick responses and quality info from friendly people.
    Keep it crackalackin!
    07-14-09 10:12 PM
    Thanks for the quick response but this recommended post is somewhat outdated...is there anything else that's further updated allowing email attachments or blackberry maps that's lacking from the prescribed link?

I could pay 25$ on ebay for a resource CD claiming to have: MMS text message, native BB internet browser, native balckberry maps w/gps

Wanted to try myself, but I don't want to mess the phone up ("bricked"). Any suggestions, my fellow Crackberriers?
    What's on that link is exactly what they are going to sell you. By installing the Combined3.zip file, you'll be able to mms, web, maps, emails, ect. just follow the instructions.
    07-14-09 10:42 PM
    hey i also have the 8350i with aboost chip, and i hav every thing workin, except the, and my BBM. Someone please help me i could care less about the bbm i just want the GPS working. and is there a way to get ring tones and, wall papers andsome more aps on my phone, because simply hooking it up to the computer and trying to do it the crackberry way is not workin for me, soo someone please help me.
    09-04-09 09:22 PM
    Email Me ANY IDEN I SHOULD SAY
    HEY CAN SOMEONE TELL ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO FLASH MY 8350I TO BOOST BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND IT AND ALL THE PLACES ARE CHARGING ME HELLA MONEY TO DO IT FOR ME HELP ME PLZ
    12-04-09 12:07 PM
    HEY CAN SOMEONE TELL ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO FLASH MY 8350I TO BOOST BECAUSE I DONT UNDERSTAND IT AND ALL THE PLACES ARE CHARGING ME HELLA MONEY TO DO IT FOR ME HELP ME PLZ
    you must be kidding!....http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/ho...evised-375896/

Or....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/bo...tively-241170/
    Last edited by piloso; 12-04-09 at 02:07 PM.
    12-04-09 02:05 PM
    I bought a bb off ebay and a sim card and was very excited about my new phone. (Christmas present for myself) Is there any way to get this thing activated beside actually buying a boost phone?
    12-24-09 03:57 PM
    Nevermind, I found my answer.
    12-24-09 04:21 PM
    I got a BB 8530i (Boostberry) since two weeks ago, still I'm unable to connect to internet and send o recive messages.

I have unlimited internet plan, I called Boost costumer service and they said I have internet signal, mi phone signal shows NXTL.

I hope you can help me with this...

Thanks.
    12-27-09 12:57 AM
    Leo-Read the Sticky link below. I see you posted in that thread. Takes some time but is easy to understand. Good luck. PM me if any problems

http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/ho...evised-375896/
    12-27-09 03:01 PM
    I got a BB 8530i (Boostberry) since two weeks ago, still I'm unable to connect to internet and send o recive messages.

I have unlimited internet plan, I called Boost costumer service and they said I have internet signal, mi phone signal shows NXTL.

I hope you can help me with this...

Thanks.
    Like delrahim69 said, read the tutorial and you should be good. I've had my "BoostBerry" running for three weeks now with no problems. I just conected my phone to my home wireless network last night.

P.S. My wireless says NXTL as well (my phone says Nextel)
    12-30-09 11:08 AM
    i need help with getting my email an mms to work i cant recieve or send but i do have wifi an im able to get on the intrernet an gps works also plzzz need alot of help
    01-08-10 11:29 AM
    i need help with getting my email an mms to work i cant recieve or send but i do have wifi an im able to get on the intrernet an gps works also plzzz need alot of help
    Read and follow this http://forums.crackberry.com/f137/ho...evised-375896/.
    01-08-10 12:13 PM
    hey i need help my 8350i works fine. but i dont know where or how to get free ringtones..can someone help me?? i would also like to know how to make my phone better. like the police scanner the gps is all this free???pls help me im new to [email protected] or tex me 9198420722
    01-14-10 12:06 AM
    hey i need help my 8350i works fine. but i dont know where or how to get free ringtones..can someone help me?? i would also like to know how to make my phone better. like the police scanner the gps is all this free???pls help me im new to [email protected] or tex me 9198420722
    I use Audacity and make my own ringtones from my mp3 collection. No need to pay for ringtones
    01-17-10 03:01 PM
    hey ppl so im new with this phones 8350i what all can i download to make it better and from where???
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-20-10 10:09 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD