Dear All. I bought a 8300 second hand in Vietnam and the phone under AT&T name. I tried to ask lot of places to unlock the phone for using in Vietnam but people here said that the IMEI of my phone 004401132083409 can not find any unlock code. Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks
    12-28-07 08:52 PM
    First off, welcome to the forurms!

Secondly, I recommend you edit your post and remove your IMEI....most people don't post them.

Lastly, this may help you get your device unlocked:

How do I unlock my BlackBerry? - BlackBerryFAQ
    12-28-07 08:56 PM
    Hi, I've only just joined this excellent site and yes I've noticed that this particular thread is pretty old however, I've decided I'd share this information regardless (better late than never)

So in my steadfast pursuit of discovering a free BB 8300 unlock code service I've stumbled across a website called unlock.co.uk This company appears to be offering a FREE unlock code service for BB 8300. From what I can tell they appear to be only offering a free service to BB 8300 owners as well as the usual high priority chargeable unlock services.

Now I consider myself to be a fairly savvy bloke and not prone to blatant scams or cons so I've done what any reasonably clued up person should do and researched the company on web. I found some reviews which appear to give the company a clean bill of health which is always promising. The company requires the phone's IMEI and MEP number plus a valid email address. If all goes as planned I should expect to receive an email with my codes in around 7 to 10 working days. Fingers crossed I'll should have some good news to report...
    09-26-10 08:50 PM
    Hi, well as promised, I'm writing to now confirm that I've received my free unlock code yesterday via email and my 8300 is now completely unlocked I must admit I'm pretty chuffed. Sure I had to wait exactly 7 days but I'm certainly not complaining whatsoever especially when it's free. I should mention that I made a slight typo error regarding this superb website's name. I should've written unlocks.co.uk so I apologise to unlocks and to anyone else who may have been miss directed by my first message sorry about that! So in summary I've found a brilliant website that will provide a free unlock codes for BB 8300 only for anyone who is quite happy to wait a week. Thank you very much unlocks.co.uk, you've made good on your offer I couldn't ask for anything more that. Thank you
    10-08-10 06:31 AM
    Dear All. I bought a 8300 second hand in Vietnam and the phone under AT&T name. I tried to ask lot of places to unlock the phone for using in Vietnam but people here said that the IMEI of my phone 004401132083409 can not find any unlock code. Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks
    Contact us and we'll try to unlock it.
    10-08-10 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD