allo folks My name is Miles, been a BB user for about 2 weeks so far. for the most part i like quite a few options the device has. i won't be shy to admit that i have fallen asleep in bed with the device in my hands a few times already.
    also i love yalls website, quite a lot of useful info on here about fixing most problems. how ever i have a odd question/problem regarding the BB messenger. i have noticed over the last few days that it's been having troubles sending the txt's to my friend. when i hit the return key it sends the message in to the chat field with the blue check mark. but then after a few minutes it fails to produce the "D" above the check mark to show that it was delivered. at first i was thinking that maybe the BB system was bogged down for a while. after a few hours i send a simple text with the word "test" and got the same result. just a blue check mark w/o the "D" above it. now over the last few days we've noticed that it's done this a few times but the problem usually just fixes it self or we just figured the system was a lil laggy.

would any of you know if there is some current problem with the BB messenger at the moment or is it something with my friend & my phones?

i have already tried to close out the chat, and have tried a hard boot. (pulling the battery and restarting)
    12-27-08 01:13 PM
    Are other data functions on the device working okay? mail and browser?
    12-27-08 01:21 PM
    yes, i get all my e-mail from my gmail account, although most are spam that got through the filter, and the web viewing on it is just fine. it's just the messenger that seems lagged or failing to work. if you want i could post my PIN for one of you to PING me.
    12-27-08 01:23 PM
    I believe me n my friend may have found the problem. turns out where he's in an area that's considered roaming right now. and that's why the BBM isn't working.
    12-27-08 08:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD