Before i had the BIS plan on my account, i was using wifi. I couldn't use most of the apps that i downloaded and the convenience of having push email.
    Everytime i would go to an app or click on a link it would tell me that it i needed an internet service.

But now when i have BIS when i go to an app, it tells me that it is a wifi service. For example, if i want to use crackberry app, i have to turn on my wifi in order for it to work.

What am i doing wrong here?
    08-10-09 03:06 PM
    Was gonna help with a good answer but I forgot....I'm mad. Someone else will come along and help out though. It's a forum after all.
    08-10-09 03:32 PM
    Login to your BIS Manager and then re-send your service books to your device.

P.S. I thought you were in college and couldn't afford a data plan? or was that insurance? Did you crack and give in?
    08-10-09 03:33 PM
    Login to your BIS Manager and then re-send your service books to your device.

P.S. I thought you were in college and couldn't afford a data plan? or was that insurance? Did you crack and give in?
    lol i was being a little sarcastic about that comment but i think it was about the insurance.

I've tried sending myself the service books but it didn't help.
    08-10-09 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD