PROBLEM SOLVED! Had to resend service books! Go to setup/setup wizard/email setup then go to help and send service books! (:

I have just upgraded my OS from 4.6 to 5.0 and everything is going great but i cannot access BIS? Lol! Well before i went to my service provider to register for BIS the "edge" logo thingy was in small letters (Non caps) Then after paying and getting everything done, The dude told me when BIS is on the edge logo thingy would be in capitals (EDGE) Well ive just upgraded to 5.0 and the edge letters are in capitals. O_O Lol! And yes I do get emails and receive bbms "Recent Updates" But i cant log onto Facebook, Twitter, the original browser except for bolt? O_O Can someone explain why this has happened and how it can be resolved?

On the BB 101 How to upgrade OS..... it stated
    Notes

- If you use any BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) accounts, you likely want to resend your e-mail service books even if you're device was automatically reregistered. This ensures that you're taking advantage of any related tweaks that may have been included in the software update.

- Immediately following your upgrade, you'll be prompted to log back into a number of applications but some you'll need to manually open to enter your account information. If you have a media card installed, you'll also be asked whether or not you want to turn your BlackBerry's mass storage mode on, regardless of your previous settings. You'll also be asked if you want to run through the BlackBerry Setup Wizard.

- If you're on a BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) you should check in with an IT representative before attempting to upgrade your smartphone's handheld software, because some IT policies can block or partially block a new OS install.

Im on BIS btw! Please help! (:

Thanks!
    Wes
    Last edited by WesSunday; 06-01-10 at 02:08 PM.
    06-01-10 01:23 PM
    Oh yeah and i just clicked "Show All" And my email account folder is dull (lol like darker than the other folders!) Whats that mean? O: <---- LOL! It was hidden? Why was it hidden? O:
    Last edited by WesSunday; 06-01-10 at 01:35 PM.
    06-01-10 01:31 PM
    Check it out:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f143/ca...-5-0-a-477290/
    06-01-10 01:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD