Which Phone Do U Think Iz Better.. Blackberry Curve 8300 Or Palm Centro.. And Please Explain Why.. Yuh Sorry Im Thinking Bout Becoming A Traitor And Getting A Centro
    09-10-08 01:51 AM
    Never used a Centro, but you have to know that you are
    going to get some very BB biased answers on this site.

Best answer I can provide, think about what you want and need
    in a phone and then make up your own mind.

It is your money, phone and decision

Good luck whichever way you go.
    09-10-08 01:56 AM
    Never used a Centro, but you have to know that you are
    going to get some very BB biased answers on this site.

Best answer I can provide, think about what you want and need
    in a phone and then make up your own mind.

It is your money, phone and decision

Good luck whichever way you go.
    YUH I KNO I REALLY LOVE MY BB.. I MEAN TO DEATH.. IT JUST HAS TO MANY PROBLEMS.. TURNING OFF BY ITS SELF.. ERASING MESSAGES...AND A FEW MORE THINGS
    09-10-08 01:59 AM
    Erasing messages is probably because you are running low
    on memory. Check by going to options > status and post
    the number under "file free"

Turning off by itself i don't know. Only time I ever had that
    trouble was with a few of the OS 4.5's

No phone is really perfect but there are definitely ways to
    maximize the performance of the BB.

Now if only you could run apps from the memory card and
    backup to the card, it would be perfect
    09-10-08 02:04 AM
    Sorry you're having issues with your BB. There are many tools within this site that could probably remedy any technical problems you are having.

My 8830 doesn't erase messages unless I tell it to. Nor does it turn off or reset or anything of that nature. I'm also running a beta. Might want to check out Stoner's Guide and see if you can free up some memory to help the stability of your device.

I have never actually owned a Centro. A good friend of mine despised hers though. Problem with any Windows Mobile device is that the OS itself is pretty slow. It may be a bit more versatile. In the end though nearly all Centro users drool over a BB for it's stability and integrated user interface. Plus, I've heard a lot of issues with overheating.

Asking on these forums will get you an extremely biased answer though. Go check out CNET and other places where you can get professional reviews and decide for yourself. That's what I did. And I am a happy critter for it.
    09-10-08 02:05 AM
    After Going To A Few Sites And Reading And Comparing My Bb To The Centro..i Have To Decided To Stay With My Bb..i Dont Know What I Was Thinking..someone Shoot Me ..lol..sorry For Waisting Space...
    09-10-08 02:09 AM
    Well that didn't take too much work

Glad you decided to stay. Now about your issues. Anything
    we can help you with?
    09-10-08 02:12 AM
    After Going To A Few Sites And Reading And Comparing My Bb To The Centro..i Have To Decided To Stay With My Bb..i Dont Know What I Was Thinking..someone Shoot Me ..lol..sorry For Waisting Space...
    There are two things that you will never find a shortage of here - opinions & advice. You got both, and you came up with your answer. Good work!
    09-10-08 06:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD