Hi Folks...

BeamSuite?

Docs to Go Premium?

I need one so I want the best one...... I need your help folks!

Thanks much!
    08-17-09 06:57 PM
    By "document management system" I think you are referring to a file manager, but D2G and Beam Suite are not in that category.

So I'll offer an opinion on both :-)

For file managment, I use File Manager Pro from TerraMobility - File Manager Pro - Download. BlackBerry File Scout is another app for which I don't have a link.

For document creation and editing, I've used eOffice (DynoPlex,Inc. is a leading developer of wireless document management solutions for handheld devices and enterprise grade productivity applications for RIM Blackberry.) and GridMagic (GridMagic for BlackBerry - Excel Compatible BlackBerry Spreadsheet) but have become a huge fan of Docs 2 Go from Dataviz, PDA Software - BlackBerry Software, iPhone Software, iPod touch Software, Palm OS Software, webOS Software, Google Android Software, Windows Mobile Software, Windows Smartphone Software, Symbian S60 Software - Developed By DataViz. I have the paid Premium version. YMMV

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jbeachy; 08-22-09 at 08:51 AM.
    08-17-09 08:22 PM
    I meant programs like Docs to go and BeamSuite. Thanks for the input.

Keep it coming.....

08-17-09 10:53 PM
    If you are not looking to edit just go with google doc it allows you to do all but edit

08-22-09 08:27 AM
    I've used Goggle Docs too but since all the documents are stored remotely and downloaded OTA when needed, I found it rather too slow for my taste.

08-22-09 08:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD