I have been using my curve for just for my personal email (GMail, Yahoo, etc). Each address has its own icon and there is also the �messages� icon which has all of my email. Today, I connected my phone to my office�s Blackberry Enterprises Server so that I could get my work emails. All of my work emails are sent to the �messages� folder, but no separate folder was created just for my �desktop� or BES emails. So, now all of my personal and work emails are combined in the messages folder. Is there a way to create a folder for the BES mail, or get the personal emails out of the messages folder? My goal is to have a separate folder for the BES mail. Sorry for the confusing post. Thanks in advance.
    09-04-07 01:25 PM
    Unfortunatly, that is just how it works. There is no way to separate out any mail from the "Messages" folder. Hopefully, one of these days.....
    09-04-07 01:45 PM
    thanks for the quick reply...is there any way to get the BES mail into its own folder, like, for example, my gmail -which goes into a gmail folder and the messages folder?
    09-04-07 01:54 PM
    Nope, Messages is the "catch all" for all e-mails.
    09-04-07 01:57 PM
    is there a way to get my desktop/BES mail to go into a folder other than the "messages" folder?
    09-04-07 05:25 PM
    Has this changed at all with the updated software?
    02-08-08 06:05 PM
    I have 3 e-mail accounts configured on my 8310. All 3 have their own folder. I actually hide them and just use the messages folder as they consolidate there anyhow. So all 3 are in one spot. That is the way it was by default when I got the BB. Before and after the OS update.
    02-08-08 07:59 PM
    Empower has a program that separates BES from other mail:

Empower Your BlackBerry

http://www.getEmpower.com/ota

Requires OS 4.1.x or 4.2.x; Not supported on OS 4.3
    02-08-08 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD