Does she have a website?
    09-03-08 11:07 PM
    Does she have a website?
    Not yet- but I can't wait to see the hit count on it when it comes out! lol
    09-04-08 08:17 AM
    Looks like a much cheaper/still hq alternative to colorware! (99.99 )
    09-04-08 11:45 AM
    Looks like a much cheaper/still hq alternative to colorware! (99.99 )
    I actually think she's better than colorware...for one she doesn't paint out the mirror in the back so it looks TOTALLY custom. She doesn't put an ugly brand on the case anywhere. She custom mixes her colours. You don't lose your BB for a few days cause she ships you a new faceplate, and it's super easy to install yourself, and you get to keep your old faceplate should you need to switch it back to take it in for repairs or anything like that.

I realise I'm gushing...but I didn't realise how beautiful it looks until I had one in my hands! Now just waiting on a T5 screwdriver to arrive so I can put the faceplate on. I'm so lucky to have gotten one of the first!

Oh and it's 50$ for a full housing (faceplate, antenna cover, and battery cover)...and that INCLUDES shipping!
    09-04-08 02:12 PM
    I actually think she's better than colorware...for one she doesn't paint out the mirror in the back so it looks TOTALLY custom. She doesn't put an ugly brand on the case anywhere. She custom mixes her colours. You don't lose your BB for a few days cause she ships you a new faceplate, and it's super easy to install yourself, and you get to keep your old faceplate should you need to switch it back to take it in for repairs or anything like that.

I realise I'm gushing...but I didn't realise how beautiful it looks until I had one in my hands! Now just waiting on a T5 screwdriver to arrive so I can put the faceplate on. I'm so lucky to have gotten one of the first!

Oh and it's 50$ for a full housing (faceplate, antenna cover, and battery cover)...and that INCLUDES shipping!
    Stop bragging!!
    Besides, whats so great about being one of the first when all you can only do at this time is look at it?
    09-04-08 02:49 PM
    I'm still waiting on mines when she gets the 8330 cases.
    09-04-08 03:00 PM
    do you have an official price list?
    09-04-08 03:05 PM
    do you have an official price list?
    Like the new avatar. Taken at work? You just look so damn happy!!
    09-04-08 03:07 PM
    Like the new avatar. Taken at work? You just look so damn happy!!
    thx
    i got to play with a BOLD!
    i was SUPER HAPPY!!
    09-04-08 03:12 PM
    Stop bragging!!
    Besides, whats so great about being one of the first when all you can only do at this time is look at it?
    i can only look at mine too....LOL i am buying a curve off my friend next week to unlock on ATT...it's gonna be the best It sure looks pretty in the plastic bags LOL!
    09-04-08 04:52 PM
    i can only look at mine too....LOL i am buying a curve off my friend next week to unlock on ATT...it's gonna be the best It sure looks pretty in the plastic bags LOL!
    It sure does! I've popped the battery cover on twice just to gaze at it....
    09-04-08 07:24 PM
    The point that Scandel was making is that Becky went to the trouble of locating the 8330 housings for the specific purpose of painting them and reselling them. So, unless you were going to pay the same price for the unpainted one as you would the painted one, why on earth would she sell it to you? That would be one less housing she could paint and sell to someone.
    Actually, Becky said that she will sell some housings without the paint and the ones she paint are extra to cover the fees of the paint etc. She can charge me the same price as the painted one no problem but that's between myself and Becky no-one else.
    09-04-08 08:27 PM
    Okie dokie then!
    09-04-08 08:29 PM
    Actually, Becky said that she will sell some housings without the paint and the ones she paint are extra to cover the fees of the paint etc. She can charge me the same price as the painted one no problem but that's between myself and Becky no-one else.
    I'm just curious; if you're so gung-** to paint your own housing, what has stopped you from actually getting online and buying one? Becky had to look for them- what makes you different?
    09-04-08 08:32 PM
    I'm just curious; if you're so gung-** to paint your own housing, what has stopped you from actually getting online and buying one? Becky had to look for them- what makes you different?
    Seems like every post you post is just...so...
    09-04-08 08:56 PM
    BeckyMae does such good work. I'm just waiting patiently for those that have already rec'd their finished product from Becky to post pics of it so I can get a better idea of what color I want to order
    Last edited by jimmers; 09-04-08 at 09:04 PM.
    09-04-08 09:01 PM
    Hey Becky, I love your work. Do you plan to some work on the Bold?
    09-04-08 09:50 PM
    Thank you! I thought it was just me.
    09-04-08 11:03 PM
    BeckyMae does such good work. I'm just waiting patiently for those that have already rec'd their finished product from Becky to post pics of it so I can get a better idea of what color I want to order
    well i'd post the housing i bought...but i can almost guarantee hot pink wont be one of your first choices!!!

I will post pics....when i get my curve next week lol. For now just the housing in the baggies...

Her work is amazing
    09-04-08 11:05 PM
    Not that I care much what you feel about what I post but many of us do actually ask what other people just think about! & I seriously doubt you've read all my posts.

well i'd post the housing i bought...but i can almost guarantee hot pink wont be one of your first choices!!!

I will post pics....when i get my curve next week lol. For now just the housing in the baggies...

Her work is amazing
    I concur. & speaking of pink, ShortS, I finally got that Incase for my MacBook!!
    Last edited by ScandaLeX; 09-04-08 at 11:16 PM.
    09-04-08 11:14 PM

Actually, her husband works with the place that are supplying the cases. AGAIN, sourcing back to one of her posts, she said they DO NOT have a website. I've been looking for the last two weeks I've obviously found nothing within the same budget. So my dear, to answer your question nothing has stopped me from getting online to buy one; I've been searching and I'll continue to search.
    09-04-08 11:22 PM
    mizzsprint,
    are you on ps too? I recognize the name from the forums over there, and it sounds like ps mizzsprint... just checking.
    09-07-08 09:40 AM
    Hey sorry, but i'm new to this.
    So how does this process actually work? We tell becky what we want and we pay for it and wait for it to come in?
    I'm just really confused.....
    09-07-08 11:27 AM
    So how does this process actually work? We tell becky what we want and we pay for it and wait for it to come in?
    Just PM Becky (click her name and you'll get an option to send her a Private Message). Welcome to the wonderful world of BB and CB.com!
    09-07-08 11:32 AM
    The way it works is:

PM Becky with your interest. Tell her what model you have and what colour you want. If she has similar colours to what you're looking for she'll send you the samples...if you don't like what she's got she'll usually custom mix you one! Helps to also include a pic of the approx. colour you want. Include your email address for her.

She'll email you back how long it should take. Once she's done with it she'll send you pics of it to make sure it's what you want and ask for you to pay her through Paypal. Super easy!

Once she receives payment she'll ship it off. I had mine the NEXT DAY and I'm in Canada!

Install it yourself or go to a repair shop and drop 50$ on them to install it.

SO CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE MY T5 SO I CAN INSTALL MINE! IT'S CALLING ME!
    09-07-08 01:19 PM
87 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD