Hello everyone!

Wow I am so flattered with the response in the housings. I am glad everyone likes them.

I apologize for anyone that I haven't gotten back to as quickly as you would expect. I currently have 2 long lists of requests to work through.

Right now I am experiencing delays with customs on the 8300-8320 cases. I spoke to a rep with customs today and they recently increase security for all cell phone related shipments due to counterfeit products coming through from overseas. Luckily the cases that I have ordered are 100% authentic OEM cases. Although they are authentic I still have to wait out their process. I should have received them last Wednesday.

For those that have requested them I will get them done as soon as they are received, if still interested.

For the 8330 cases I placed an order on Friday and hope to receive them soon. I am really wishing that everything works smoothly and they don't get held up too. I guess at this point I can only wait and see.

If you are interested in getting a painted case and you are willing to wait until I get the new housings I will definitely do whatever I can to assist you. Until I get the housings I cannot make any guarantees as to a date it would be completed.

FYI .......For the 8330's I only ordered 50 and I have received requests for all of them. Once they are received I more than likely will place another order so those that might be interested in the second group feel free to let me know.

Also here is my email ... it will make it much easier to respond to everyone if you contact me [email protected] (sorry for the long post)
    09-03-08 12:00 AM
    Your work is wonderful!! I hope you have the motivation, time, energy and resources to keep it up... you will have an amazing business

I think what you are doing for the community is a great service and your work seems to be extremely high quality and have a lot of passion in it

This is what makes CrackBerry such a great community!!!

(*EDIT* : Ranked 5 stars and subscribed! I will refer many people to you for custom paint jobs... you are sincerely awesome!)
    09-03-08 12:07 AM
    Becky's the best!!!!
    09-03-08 12:14 AM
    Only way tho get ahold of you is here? Website or anything looking to get my housing redone also..
    09-03-08 12:25 AM
    lol

lets call it beckyberry color service!
    09-03-08 12:53 AM
    Hey Becky,

I think I'm going to join in on the second batch. I'll take 2 one painted and the second one not so I can try to paint it.
    09-03-08 09:23 AM
    where are you ordering the 8330 housings from?
    09-03-08 11:10 AM
    Becky, email sent.

I think I'm going to join in on the second batch. I'll take 2 one painted and the second one not so I can try to paint it.
    WOW! This one takes a lot of nerve. If you want to practice painting your own housing, buy one the same way Becky did. It would be safe to assume she purchased these housings for the sole purpose of painting them and selling them!

There are plenty of sites you can check out if you want to buy a housing; instead of having someone do the leg work for you!
    09-03-08 11:43 AM
    Hey Becky,

where are you ordering the 8330 housings from?
    For housings... check out BBEnriched

Use the promo code "B3rryPart$" for a discount
    09-03-08 11:45 AM
    Becky No rish on mine, just simple all black. Like the Sprint ver, or dark charcoal grey.

Like I said no rush.

Also

BBEnriched doesn't have housings for the 8330.
    09-03-08 11:49 AM
    no worries. just one favor becky before you get to mine..let me know..I think by then I might want a diff. color. lol.
    09-03-08 11:59 AM
    I was told production of the 8330 housings were non-existent to 3rd party wholesale suppliers yet. Where did you get the housings for the 8330 beckymae? I'll have to put in an order for 2 housings as well.
    09-03-08 12:17 PM
    For housings... check out BBEnriched

Use the promo code "B3rryPart$" for a discount
    They don't carry housings for the 8330, which is what that person has.
    09-03-08 12:33 PM
    Yea I haven't been able to find the 8330 housing for the life of me, so I'd love to snag one whenever they are available. Can't wait.
    09-03-08 01:18 PM
    hehe wasn't home for dhl but going to pick up my hot pink housing from becky tonight!!! I can't wait to see it!!! Thanks again becky!
    09-03-08 01:58 PM
    hehe wasn't home for dhl but going to pick up my hot pink housing from becky tonight!!! I can't wait to see it!!! Thanks again becky!
    now we just gotta get your phone
    09-03-08 02:17 PM
    Ok, what's the deal here? Everyone swapping your own cases out? (Newbie and didn't know it could be done). Are they just painted a single color, and is there a price list/color selection?

Thanks,
    -chad

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 02:25 PM
    Becky, email sent.

WOW! This one takes a lot of nerve. If you want to practice painting your own housing, buy one the same way Becky did. It would be safe to assume she purchased these housings for the sole purpose of painting them and selling them!

There are plenty of sites you can check out if you want to buy a housing; instead of having someone do the leg work for you!
    First of all, nowhere in my post I asked for freebies. I asked for one painted and one that's not so I can try to paint myself. I WILL be paying for both casings like everybody else. I didn't want to paint my existing one now because I'm afraid I'll mess it up. So why not buy from her? Oh yeah for your information if I can just go buy another case at the price she's getting them for I would have been ordered them. I don't see you giving me the site with the 8330 OEM housings so UNTIL you do. I will be waiting for that second batch from Beckymae that I clearly will be paying for.
    09-03-08 08:00 PM
    BeckyMae is just AMAZING! I got my purple 8310 housing from her this morning and all I can say is: WOW! It's perfect...just perfect. I'm just waiting on my T5 screwdriver to install it (btw anyone in Toronto with a T5 they want to lend me for ten mins, pm me!) I'll be posting pics of it as soon as it's installed!

Her work is totally professional quality! It came overnight! I've never had customer service like hers...it's awesome!
    09-03-08 08:15 PM
    BeckyMae is just AMAZING! I got my purple 8310 housing from her this morning and all I can say is: WOW! It's perfect...just perfect. I'm just waiting on my T5 screwdriver to install it (btw anyone in Toronto with a T5 they want to lend me for ten mins, pm me!) I'll be posting pics of it as soon as it's installed!

Her work is totally professional quality! It came overnight! I've never had customer service like hers...it's awesome!
    lmao Navan I am waiting patiently..well sort of..LOL
    09-03-08 09:27 PM
    First of all, nowhere in my post I asked for freebies. I asked for one painted and one that's not so I can try to paint myself. I WILL be paying for both casings like everybody else. I didn't want to paint my existing one now because I'm afraid I'll mess it up. So why not buy from her? Oh yeah for your information if I can just go buy another case at the price she's getting them for I would have been ordered them. I don't see you giving me the site with the 8330 OEM housings so UNTIL you do. I will be waiting for that second batch from Beckymae that I clearly will be paying for.
    The point that Scandel was making is that Becky went to the trouble of locating the 8330 housings for the specific purpose of painting them and reselling them. So, unless you were going to pay the same price for the unpainted one as you would the painted one, why on earth would she sell it to you? That would be one less housing she could paint and sell to someone.
    09-03-08 09:45 PM
    You have an email BM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 09:52 PM
    How much would this be? I am interested.
    09-03-08 10:08 PM
    Becky's the best!!!!
    Great job on your housing!!!
    09-03-08 10:43 PM
    Great job on your housing!!!
    thanks!
    09-03-08 10:51 PM
87 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD