Damn now I want a black keyboard ...And when I get my new curve costco dosent have the red curves Just gray! Oh well i think the white is still going to look hottt!

I can't wait!
    09-10-08 03:42 PM
    you can order a black keyboard from cnn.cn, pretty cheap!

I kind of want todo that also but then I might have to change the lens to black also (just to match) and I don't know how to do that.
    09-10-08 03:51 PM
    here are mine:

I am loving that shade of pink!!!!
    Great job Becky!!
    09-10-08 04:02 PM
    Smoking... Becky is gonna make Colorware put out a hit on her... LOL!
    09-10-08 04:13 PM
    nice thread
    Hey Becky, any word on when your gettin those 8330 cases in??
    09-10-08 04:26 PM
    no joke, cloorware better look out. so far colorware has the fact that they do the side rubber. BUUUUTTTT! she has my side rubber to the extra case i gave her. she asked me today if i wanted them done and i said yes. colorware be afraid, be very afraid! lol
    09-10-08 06:01 PM
    no joke, cloorware better look out. so far colorware has the fact that they do the side rubber. BUUUUTTTT! she has my side rubber to the extra case i gave her. she asked me today if i wanted them done and i said yes. colorware be afraid, be very afraid! lol
    Make sure to post pics here when its done!! I think there are a lot of people that wonder how the rails would look painted/if they would hold up! So let us all know
    09-10-08 06:02 PM
    i will. she said i should get it back by friday. so depending on what time, i will post fri or sat.
    09-10-08 06:23 PM
    Agreed with the side rubber...

The relative cost and the ability to retain one's phone may make Colorware rethink their process if this picks up some more steam.
    09-11-08 12:08 PM
    Agreed with the side rubber...

The relative cost and the ability to retain one's phone may make Colorware rethink their process if this picks up some more steam.
    Yes if this gets around to all the bb forums and sites then color ware is going to b like WTF! lol.

And even more so if she can get the trick to the side bars like color ware dose for some more $$!

Keep it up becky oh and when you can get mine done I'll have the money by thur!
    09-11-08 03:43 PM
    I like Becky's WAY better and not just because of the price - I love that she leaves the upper rear section uncolored. That was something about ColorWare that made me not want to use them even before Becky came along. It just looks more cutsom this way.
    09-11-08 03:56 PM
    Yes if this gets around to all the bb forums and sites then color ware is going to b like WTF! lol.

And even more so if she can get the trick to the side bars like color ware dose for some more $$!

Keep it up becky oh and when you can get mine done I'll have the money by thur!
    Already there! Was reading in some other fourms and some were saying that they heard a rumor someone was doing curve cases like colorware for a lower price. But no one knew who it was. they were talking back and forth saying they wish they had a way to contact her. I didn't have the time to register to the fourm but will later if i can find it again. Hey she could get large from this. We lol are her test subjects. spread the word, help our Beckymae out. College bills can b a _ itch!
    09-11-08 05:13 PM
    colorware gets no love for me..their price I can get by with..but I HATE how they tag their name on YOUR blackberry.

Sounds like a small thing but I don't like it.
    09-11-08 05:58 PM
    colorware gets no love for me..their price I can get by with..but I HATE how they tag their name on YOUR blackberry.

Ya I agree but then again thats partially what your paying for is the "colorware" name... i mean its kinda like when ur in NYC and you see a reallly awesome knock-off of a coach or louie wallet or somthing like that... same quality material looks practically identical...except ones $300 and the knock off is $20 because ones an original and the other isnt...some people (mostly some woman...no disrespect to any of the ladies) wouldnt be caught dead with a knock off because its not "real" not that im saying my analogy has anything to do with beckys work because i for one cant wait till she starts doing 8330's bc i think her work is great...but all im saying is that the tag you dont like is what your truly paying the extra money for...its so you can say i have a "colorware custom original" and have the badge on your berry to prove it...sounds stupid but its true...
    09-11-08 06:12 PM
    I can't wait till my number comes up on Becky's list. Just the waiting game now.
    09-11-08 06:35 PM
    I've had mine on for like...2 days now...and I've had so many people comment on it already! One girl came rushing up to me in class and practically ripped it out of my hands...I'm going to have to get a bodyguard to protect my Beckymae Berry!
    09-11-08 09:43 PM
    I've had mine on for like...2 days now...and I've had so many people comment on it already! One girl came rushing up to me in class and practically ripped it out of my hands...I'm going to have to get a bodyguard to protect my Beckymae Berry!
    I've had the same thing happen. People are fascinated by it and want to know where I got it. I just smile and say thanks! LOL!!!
    09-11-08 10:12 PM
    Already there! Was reading in some other fourms and some were saying that they heard a rumor someone was doing curve cases like colorware for a lower price. But no one knew who it was. they were talking back and forth saying they wish they had a way to contact her. I didn't have the time to register to the fourm but will later if i can find it again. Hey she could get large from this. We lol are her test subjects. spread the word, help our Beckymae out. College bills can b a _ itch!
    Yepp! I was talking to her about getting a blog or something...myspace ect for right now! This could become a very nice small biz too!
    09-12-08 01:07 AM
    here are mine:

miss_michelle, which pink on the color swatch is "miss magenta"? I decided on the top right pink color for mine, but I really love yours and I'm wondering which it is. Thanks!
    09-13-08 01:15 AM
    Who is Becky, how do you reach her..?. Sorry new to berry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-08 01:50 AM
    beckymae42[at]gmail.com
    09-13-08 01:55 AM
    Man these are awesome! Can't wait to see someone with a lighter shade of pink.
    09-13-08 09:38 AM
    Beckymae already showed me my colored siderails I'm the first to ask her to do it.
    09-13-08 10:41 AM

I'm with you 100% on this!!!

Ya I agree but then again thats partially what your paying for is the "colorware" name... dont like is what your truly paying the extra money for...its so you can say i have a "colorware custom original" and have the badge on your berry to prove it...sounds stupid but its true...
    I have to disagree with you here. I'm not paying for ColorWare's name on MY phone; I am paying them to paint MY phone the color I choose. They are being paid for their services!

& I seriously doubt after spending that kind of cash for a paint job, that I'm going to forget who painted it and have to turn it over to see their name just to remember.

I think it's in very poor taste that they have to mark every item they touch with their name and as long as that remains their practice, I wont be sending anything to them. When I paid for whatever item I bought, no where was ColorWare giving any of us the money for that purchase.
    09-13-08 10:58 AM
    Actually, you are paying for the "name" with colorware. Perhaps not in the sense of you want their logo on your phone, but like the earlier analogy, you're paying more for a brand name. It's like when you go to the grocery store and you see a box of fruit loops for $5 and then you see the store brand ones called something like "fruity rings" for half that...they are the same product, but with one you're paying more because they are "fruit loops". And I'm sure you won't forget who painted your phone, but they want other people who see your phone to see who did it to get more business. Free advertising, basically. And that's the part I don't agree with. If I'm gonna advertise for you, you can pay ME.
    09-13-08 11:17 AM
1,029 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD