Okay I have read a few threads about this and how setting bbsak to run as admin and also running it on compatibility mode should work. Tried it and it still does not recognize my phone.

That being said, I recently upgraded my desktop from vista home premium to windows 7 pro 32-bit and the BBSAK 1.7 does not recognize that my phone is connected. It works well on my laptop which is running xp pro. I guess I'm putting it out there to see if anyone had/has this problem and if there is a fix that will work. You might say why not use the laptop? I do and sometimes I leave my laptop at work cos I don't like carrying it back and forth from home to office. If anyone has some input on this one, please point me inthe right direction. DM works fine without a problem if I might add. Thanks guys.
    06-27-10 01:31 PM
    Try redownloading / installing and see if there is a repair option.
    Also I know that if it doesn't start up at all sometimes setting your computers date to anything prior to january 1st 2010 will make it run, it may also allow it to recognize your phone.. Other then that I have no clue

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 02:28 PM
    I have never used BBSAK but I did write http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/crackutil-85617/ which uses the same RIM program (javaloader.exe) as its engine.

In this respect the two programs are identical.

I run Windows 7 x64 on all my PCs and I found that CrackUtil would not run after installation until I did this

Install as normal.
    Open up the root folder of C:\ in Computer
    Open up a second windows pointing to C:\Program FIles x86.
    Drag (Move) the BBSAK folder (or the CrackUtil folder) from Program FIles to C:\
    Open C:\BBSAK and right click on javaloader.exe.
    Select Properties and then Compatability.
    Set to run as administrator
    Repeat this with the BBSAK executable.

This should fix your problem. I know it worked on CrackUtil.
    06-27-10 02:36 PM
    I have never used BBSAK but I did write http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/crackutil-85617/ which uses the same RIM program (javaloader.exe) as its engine.

In this respect the two programs are identical.

I run Windows 7 x64 on all my PCs and I found that CrackUtil would not run after installation until I did this

Install as normal.
    Open up the root folder of C:\ in Computer
    Open up a second windows pointing to C:\Program FIles x86.
    Drag (Move) the BBSAK folder (or the CrackUtil folder) from Program FIles to C:\
    Open C:\BBSAK and right click on javaloader.exe.
    Select Properties and then Compatability.
    Set to run as administrator
    Repeat this with the BBSAK executable.

This should fix your problem. I know it worked on CrackUtil.
    Thanks for the response. I take a look at that and hopefully it will fix it. Can I use CrackUtil to load an os like BBSAK?
    *update* Thx Pete6 It Worked!!!

@Kylcore - tried your suggestion as-well and no go. hopefufully pete6's will work. Thanks to both of you.
    Last edited by xolanir; 06-27-10 at 10:36 PM. Reason: added more txt...
    06-27-10 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD