I have a problem with my brand spanking new BB 9320 (bought from a major retailer for use on the original network). Somewhere, like Contacts, that has a list of options greater than the window opened for displaying the options, you have to use the trackpad to go up and down the list. My trackpad is working perfectly - it goes up annd down the list and beyond the list presently displayed in the window ie I cannot see the option that my trackpad has highted. I think this is an OS problem and definately NOT a trackpad problem as it does exactly what it should elsewhere.

Suggestions would be most welcome.
    01-25-14 05:25 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Not quite sure if it is your font size settings?
    01-25-14 07:38 PM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Not quite sure if it is your font size settings?
    Hello,

Thanks for your input.
    I can see where you are coming from. My font is Arial 8 plain and the font's width is in proportion to the height and there is no problem of the Options names extending horizontally beyond the Option box display.

Regards,

Cublet
    01-26-14 05:40 AM
    Hello,

I've decided to return the 9320 and go back to my 9300 (even if only on the short term). Everthing is fine apart from this:

The device, and BlackBerry Protect, still recognises my BBID and hence my BB email account.

On the old 9300, under Set-up, the Email accounts icon is showing (5) accounts but when I open the folder there are only four accounts there - the 'missing' one being the BB one. But when I try to add it, I get the message that it's an invalid accound name. I think this basically lazyness on BB's part and the error is something else - like the account already exists.

But what I cannot do is either send to or from the email account.

Assistance, or the loan of a hammer, would be appreciated.

Regards,

Cublet
    02-02-14 07:26 AM