Hey, everyone.

I'm finding that I'm constantly having issues adding people to the contact list of Messenger. Take this morning, for instance...I send invitations to two people (I even had one of the person's PIN #s), and they're on my Messenger screen as "pending". They accept and see me as "pending", and I still see them as "pending". I'm wondering why we're now not in each others' contacts. This seems to happen often. So I guess I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong here.

The other thing I just noticed is that the person who's PIN I had sent me a text and the title in the messages screen is in red, and the type is "peer-to-peer"...never noticed that before.

If anyone can shed some light that would be great. Seems like I'm majorly confused
    06-25-08 09:09 AM
    open BBM > press menu (left of trackball) > select add contact > scroll up to use once but DO NOT CLICK ON IT > instead press menu again > select request by pin > enter the other persons PIN > press trackball > edit message if you wish, if not click OK.

The message in red was sent by going to a message folder, selecting compose pin, entering the info...
    06-25-08 09:28 AM
    Thanks, that worked! Is this the best way to add a contact using their e-mail as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 09:46 AM
    i just put the pin in the email section and it works too
    06-25-08 09:52 AM
    As for e-mails, can it be any adress that the contact uses or does it have to be the default?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 10:16 AM
    Can be any address that they get on their BB
    06-25-08 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD