I have some contacts in my bb messenger but I. Want to seperate them intro groups and I figured out how to create a new group but don't know how to move contacts. How do I do this or is there a bb messenger 101 or F.A.Q ??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 11:50 AM
    highlight the contact, hit the menu button, select move contact and it will bring up your other groups and you can select which you want that contact to go into
    03-04-09 11:54 AM
    I am having an issue that I ask people for permission to be on the BB messenger list and they never get the request from me. I have had people in my waiting for authorization list since I got the phone. With my pearl I never had this issue, with my curve I can't seem to get anyone on my list to be accepted.
    03-04-09 12:03 PM
    But if you are wanting to make a group to put people in, scroll to the Contacts (#/#) spot and hit bb menu button. Scroll to add group and a screen pops up where you can name it, hit enter when done and then move those who you want in that group.
    03-04-09 12:03 PM
    Chris, what type of bb do you have? I see you also are a palm user. I still have my old treo 650, but find myself using my bb all the time now.
    03-04-09 12:06 PM
    Thanks eve6er I don't know how I over looked that I feel stupid now since it was so easy thabks again

03-04-09 12:27 PM
    Chris, what type of bb do you have? I see you also are a palm user. I still have my old treo 650, but find myself using my bb all the time now.
    haha yeah i need to change that, lol
    i sold my 755 to my couzin last week and i traded my 800w for a spare blackberry.
    after getting my 8330 i have not even started the palm's up because i dont need to.
    i am soo addicted to my blackberry it is not even funny, lol

Thanks eve6er I don't know how I over looked that I feel stupid now since it was so easy thabks again

hey there is no such thing as a stupid question. we are all here to help.
    if you have any other questions feel free to post (as long as you search first, lol)
    03-04-09 09:12 PM
    I am having an issue that I ask people for permission to be on the BB messenger list and they never get the request from me. I have had people in my waiting for authorization list since I got the phone. With my pearl I never had this issue, with my curve I can't seem to get anyone on my list to be accepted.
    i have noticed bbm is very finnicky.
    i would just delete them and retry adding them. i had this problem a couple of times and i have had to re-add them a few times
    03-04-09 09:14 PM
    Are you sending the invites with pin numbers? If so make sure you have them correct and like one other person suggested resend the invite.
    03-04-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD