I recently got a BB Curve 8330 and i cant add my gmail address. It keeps on saying that my password is incorrect. Also, I cant add anyone to my BB messenger. Any suggestions??

thanks
    11-16-08 01:13 AM
    Well, I had the same message come up but in fact due to their password requirements I had been entering an incorrect password (I use a scheme to help me remember thus entered the wrong password). Just a suggestion to reset you pw using your computer so you know you're entering it properly using your BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-08 07:27 AM
    I reset the PW on my PC and i still have that problem.
    11-16-08 03:34 PM
    I had that same problem!

I've had my Curve for about a week now. The first couple of days I tried to setup my gmail and to no avail, I could never get it to work. I thought I was going to pull every last hair out of my head! lol

I finally just went into my settings in my gmail account and had gmail forward my email to my blackberry email account. It works perfect! Everytime I get an email in gmail, I'm notified.

The only thing is if you reply to an email from your blackberry it will show that it's coming from your blackberry email account and not gmail.

I know this didn't solve your problem but it was a solution for me that I'm happy with.
    11-16-08 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD