Can you strore more then one email addy per contact in the address book I see you can store many phone numbers fax work home mobile ect. But I have a few contacts with work and home email addys how do I add more then one to a contact

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 05:14 PM
    Could create a record for work abd one for personal.

11-28-08 05:25 PM
    Yes you can store more than 1 email address per contact.

While entering a new contact, hit the menu button, and select add email address. I don't know what the limit is, but I know you can have more than 1 email address per contact.

Enjoy!
    11-28-08 06:22 PM
    The limit on my 8330 Curve is 3 Emails per contact.
    11-28-08 08:51 PM
    You can add up to seven, yes 7 email per contacts. I have a 8830 also, if you scroll down to the bottom of the contacts info where you see user 1-4. Hit menu and select change field name and delete the user and type in email and save. Then you can add the email address that you want to.
    Last edited by jnolcox03; 11-28-08 at 10:16 PM. Reason: more info
    11-28-08 10:05 PM
    Thanks folks. I learned something that will help me a lot.
    11-30-08 08:46 AM
    I currently use that setting also, but I've to figure out a way to have those Email addresses to appear when I compose a new message. I'm only given the option to choose up to three on my 8330.

11-30-08 09:12 AM
    Great question and replies! On the same note, can you add more than one work number to the entry?

Thanks
    11-30-08 09:47 AM
    Can you change a field like wo say like this I know weird Q I'm sorry but

Let's say you named a conact just by a familys last name could I rename some work or mobile field so it could say Joes cell and janes cell I don't know if you all will even understand this Q?

11-30-08 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD