Hey guys,

I was checking out some YouTube videos on Curve 3G's running OS6 and on one video the guy showed a comparison of the month view of the calendar on OS6 on a Bold compared to the month view on a curve 3g....it looks like the month view does not show the full month anymore....can anyone who's running OS6 on their Curve 3G confirm this?...

maybe it was just on the early build the guy had. The calendar is one of my most used apps and I would hate for the month view to be crippled like that...

Thanks
    El Bori likes this.
    11-24-10 06:00 PM
    I can see the whole month.
    El Bori likes this.
    11-24-10 06:46 PM
    I can too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    El Bori likes this.
    11-24-10 09:56 PM
    i can see six line on my running v6 on 3G....
    11-25-10 03:27 PM
    To avoid starting a new thread....

I was wondering if anyone running an official release of OS6 on their Curve 3G could attach a screenshot of what the month view looks like? (Maybe agenda view as well if you're feeling extra courteous ) Telus has finally released an official version but I don't want to download it only to find out the Calendar application in OS6 doesn't have the same functionality as OS5 (it's my most used application)
    03-25-11 01:36 AM
    To avoid starting a new thread....

I was wondering if anyone running an official release of OS6 on their Curve 3G could attach a screenshot of what the month view looks like? (Maybe agenda view as well if you're feeling extra courteous ) Telus has finally released an official version but I don't want to download it only to find out the Calendar application in OS6 doesn't have the same functionality as OS5 (it's my most used application)
    Here are the screenshots.. Upgrade to OS6 and enjoy...
    03-27-11 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD