All of a sudden (just as of today), my BlackBerry Browser refuses to load. I mean, it stays on "requesting" and never loads the browser...

What's up with that? Is there anything I can do?
    01-04-08 09:26 PM
    Have you tryed pulling your battery out?
    01-04-08 09:55 PM
    All of a sudden (just as of today), my BlackBerry Browser refuses to load. I mean, it stays on "requesting" and never loads the browser...

What's up with that? Is there anything I can do?
    In addition to what Blaize suggested, also please clear your cache, after you are in browser /options/cache operations. One other thing that might need to be checked...have you enabled Java, through options, lately? I found that to cause major problems with my browser.
    01-04-08 10:02 PM
    Have you tryed pulling your battery out?
    Nope. A reset will improve the browser?

Hmmm...ok, I'll try anything.
    01-04-08 10:02 PM
    I've had the same problem all evening. I just assumed the network was down for maintenance or something. Anyone else having this problem?
    01-04-08 10:58 PM
    Battery pull done...problem solved. At least it worked for me...

Sorry for the noob questions...but, how do I clear my cache again? And, yes...Strontium, I believe I have hit "yes" to enable Java a time or two. How do I fix that mistake?

Thanks!
    01-05-08 05:12 AM
    open browser...options...cache operations...clear cache...clear cookies...

have a hot cup of coffee...enjoy day...

-db
    01-05-08 06:42 AM
    open browser...options...cache operations...clear cache...clear cookies...

have a hot cup of coffee...enjoy day...

-db
    Thanks...my Curve is all clean and fresh now. LOL
    01-05-08 07:22 AM
    Thanks! I had the same problem, worked like a charm
    04-13-09 11:52 PM
    Strontium, I believe I have hit "yes" to enable Java a time or two. How do I fix that mistake?

Thanks!
    From browser, Menu, Options, Browser Configuration. Check off all the boxes at the top, including Enable Java Script.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-09 12:58 AM
    Battery pull worked for me, but Pearless's suggestion of WD-40 may not have been a good idea.
    08-04-09 10:42 PM
    Dear all,

I ve tried your kind advice, but unfortunately my browser works then only for couple of ours and then the same problem - loads forever, and does not display the page at all.

If I have to pull the battery out, then I have to do it every day & couple of times.

It should not be a problem with the provider since nothing has changed... I would really appreciate your advice before I kill my poor blackberry

Thank you
    Toni
    05-29-12 02:40 AM
    Dear all,

I ve tried your kind advice, but unfortunately my browser works then only for couple of ours and then the same problem - loads forever, and does not display the page at all.

If I have to pull the battery out, then I have to do it every day & couple of times.

It should not be a problem with the provider since nothing has changed... I would really appreciate your advice before I kill my poor blackberry

Thank you
    Toni
    Hi Toni,

Did you solve this problem? I got the same problem and can't fix it.. X_X actually this problem always appear when I open 9gag or memecenter.. ,
    Need your advice.. If you finally find the solution...
    06-26-12 07:11 AM
    Hi Toni,

Did you solve this problem? I got the same problem and can't fix it.. X_X actually this problem always appear when I open 9gag or memecenter.. ,
    Need your advice.. If you finally find the solution...
    Hi there.. I did solve the problem, just downloaded Opera for blackberry and I am pretty happy with it... I gave up fighting with everyone and just asked which browser is good for blackberry... Opera allows you to have different tabs, and loads faster.. at least my XP ... good luck!
    06-27-12 01:01 AM
    Hi there.. I did solve the problem, just downloaded Opera for blackberry and I am pretty happy with it... I gave up fighting with everyone and just asked which browser is good for blackberry... Opera allows you to have different tabs, and loads faster.. at least my XP ... good luck!
    Lol.. Opera really can solve this problem... Thanks a lot Toni!!! *gave up with blackberry browser* xD
    Last edited by berrybeary; 06-27-12 at 09:25 AM.
    06-27-12 09:05 AM
    I also had the same prob. but sorry to say it didn't worked for me.....

any more suggestions???
    06-13-13 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD