I'm still amazed at all the shortcuts i'm stumbling upon by myself without reading a tip or shortcut doc. by accident I pressed ATL + trackball click, and discovered the shortcut for selecting text. And I use SYM + P (%) , SYM + L (&) and SYM + (Z) $ all the time... hitting those combo's without even pausing while typing emails and text messages.

this is aweaome. i figured out a lot more shortcuts but i dont want to bore the pros with things that are already in BB tip blogs.
    07-29-09 10:12 PM
    Check the How To's and the 101 lectures for great lists of shortcuts.
    07-29-09 10:15 PM
    Thanks for sharing.
    07-29-09 10:20 PM
    The two I stumbled upon that I never knew was when you're on a call hit L to change the level for bass,treble and normal call quality quickly instead of going through the options.Also another dumb one which I'm sure most know is when you're going through your pics is to hit N for next and P for previous.
    07-29-09 10:21 PM
    The two I stumbled upon that I never knew was when you're on a call hit L to change the level for bass,treble and normal call quality quickly instead of going through the options.Also another dumb one which I'm sure most know is when you're going through your pics is to hit N for next and P for previous.
    didn't know you could change the levels like that, thanks.
    07-29-09 11:04 PM
    I didn't know that about the pics, thanks. That will save me a lot of time.
    07-30-09 11:36 AM
    Actually should have been here to thank you for the shortcuts. I appreciate any help. Thanks
    07-30-09 11:38 AM
    My BB teaches me something new everyday lol...
    07-30-09 12:29 PM
    .Also another dumb one which I'm sure most know is when you're going through your pics is to hit N for next and P for previous.
    .i didn't knw this one at all, i've been looking for a shortcut for that for months

.thanks
    07-31-09 04:49 AM
    Thata a spectacular shortcut! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 11:27 PM
    That's awesome. I didn't realize our keyboards were capable of sooo many things. Man u gotta luv BB

08-01-09 12:40 AM
    I'm still amazed at all the shortcuts i'm stumbling upon by myself without reading a tip or shortcut doc. by accident I pressed ATL + trackball click, and discovered the shortcut for selecting text. And I use SYM + P (%) , SYM + L (&) and SYM + (Z) $ all the time... hitting those combo's without even pausing while typing emails and text messages.

this is aweaome. i figured out a lot more shortcuts but i dont want to bore the pros with things that are already in BB tip blogs.
    why do you press SYM + Z for the $ sign if the $ has its own designated key on the keyboard???
    08-01-09 01:36 AM
    What about commands? Hold-down ALT + NMLL (don't let go of alt while typing NMLL) and it will change your network signal streght from bars to a "numeric" value.

08-01-09 07:14 AM
    Pressing and holding * locks your BB. to unlock, you press * and green call button.

Lifesaver for me since my lock button stopped working weeks ago.

08-01-09 09:00 AM
    That's a good one to lock/unlock keypad, thx for letting us know.

08-01-09 09:51 AM
    Yeah BB is fantastic and there's alot more you should know more about BlackBerry Shortcut
    08-01-09 10:05 AM
    [QUOTE=Raven Valkyrie;3227776]Yeah BB is fantastic and there's alot more you should know more about [QUOTE]

Thank you Valkyrie I will make sure I save these to my favorites!
    08-01-09 10:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD