Hi All,
    Did a OS ugrade to 5.0.0.681 yesterday as advised by desktop manager when I connected, problem is now no matter how I configure my profiles the vibration is always there when a call,txt,email comes in-done a battery pull etc.

Some new features are good-others bad!-like when you press the top 'play' button all it does is unlock the fone-instead of playing what music was playing before!.

Any clues on the vibration-it's turned off in all profiles but still ruddy gyrates!.

Richard.
    07-07-10 06:36 AM
    I had exactly the same issue, I posted here on sunday I think and got various responses.

I managed to figure it out myself and in my case it was a setting within the app bebuzz. For some reason this had changed to vibrate. I changed that and now it works fine.

If you have bebuzz check that, if not I'm sure someone else will post help!

Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 06:59 AM
    I had exactly the same issue, I posted here on sunday I think and got various responses.

I managed to figure it out myself and in my case it was a setting within the app bebuzz. For some reason this had changed to vibrate. I changed that and now it works fine.

If you have bebuzz check that, if not I'm sure someone else will post help!

Good luck.

Cheers for that mate-I have got BB alerts-and all settings in that show vibration off as well-may be worth removing then reinstalling the app!
    07-07-10 07:04 AM
    There is a setting within bebuzz to just turn vibration off. No need to delete and reinstall (I only have free version though).

That's if bebuzz is the problem of course.

07-07-10 07:16 AM
    Hi All,
    Did a OS ugrade to 5.0.0.681 yesterday as advised by desktop manager when I connected, problem is now no matter how I configure my profiles the vibration is always there when a call,txt,email comes in-done a battery pull etc.

Some new features are good-others bad!-like when you press the top 'play' button all it does is unlock the fone-instead of playing what music was playing before!.

Any clues on the vibration-it's turned off in all profiles but still ruddy gyrates!.

Richard.
    I think the vibration issue is already resolved.

And I agree with you about the new unlock feature. I don't really like it. You can't Pause/Play music now, when the phone is locked.
    07-07-10 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD