Good Day!

Have always had issues with sync'ing my calendar with outlook 2003. The latest issue I am having is that even tho my sync is set up so that handheld wins, desktop mgr is not even trying to sync the calendar anymore. It does contacts and memo pad but does not even try with the calendar.

Any tips on how to do this?

Thanks in Advance!

Rich
    05-15-09 12:29 PM
    What "Calendar" is being synced with Outlook?

If you go to your calendar entries and look at it, does it say "Device Default" ?

If it does, please let us know.
    05-15-09 12:30 PM
    regular BB calendar, running a bb provided theme.

not sure where to look for device default. the calendar view is set up to show all calendars with a calendar for each of my emails.

thank you for starting the troubleshooting so quickly. please let me know what else might be needed to connect the two.
    05-15-09 12:37 PM
    What O.S. are you running?

If it's 4.5 varient, you should be able to go to your calendar, select an entry as if you're going to edit it, then the first thing you should see is "Send Using" and it will say whatever email address is associated with that calendar entry.
    05-15-09 12:52 PM
    a 4.5 variant (on att, so the most ancient of the 4.5 upgrades) and it is Facebook. my outlook email is a comcast email.
    05-15-09 12:58 PM
    But does the calendar entry tell you what email address is associated with it on your BB? Not on outlook...
    05-15-09 12:59 PM
    on some of my reoccuring appointments on my bb it shows my comcast email. on some of the ones i noticed this week (and probably back to when i updated my fb app to 1.5) shows send using facebook. I guess a follow up question after the synch one is how to set up a default email for my appointments instead of the alpha selection it seems to be going with. my fb app is not connected to my calendar on my bb.
    05-15-09 01:07 PM
    Hrm - What I would do is make sure all the calendar entries are in your Outlook calendar on your computer - then delete the calendar on your phone - then resync...

Outlook will only sync with the events that are associated with the comcast email. If you go to Options>Advanced Options>Default Services, make sure your Comcast email is listed under the CICAL option.
    05-15-09 01:50 PM
    I will give that I try after work today. Thank you for all of the help, have a great weekend!
    05-15-09 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD