Hi! I am Maddy from India. I bought new Blackberry Curve 9320 15 days ago online. This is my first smartphone. I am facing the problem from first day itself that when my cell's battery percentage down below 44-42 % it starts showing an error message again and again that "Battery too low for radio use" so i need your help friends. Can anyone tell me that is this happening with me or its common problem with all? I am very frustrated and this error message irritates me. Is battery damaged? Should i replace battery? I am using latest software 7.1.0 Bundle 2102. I searched on net that one app called "Force On Radio" can stop this error message but when i tried to search on BB World i was unable to find it. I am worried about my this new cell. I request you to kindly help me and suggest me. Thanks in advance. I will be very grateful to you.
    05-20-14 09:06 AM
    Hi there, did you get it new from a shop or was it new to you bought on line as used/ refurbished phone.
    05-20-14 12:04 PM
    Yes I'm afraid you have a damaged battery or are you using the phone in extreme heat? Like 50 Celsius degrees or more?

Posted via CB10 from my Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.442
    05-20-14 12:07 PM
    Hello! Thanks a lot for your pleasant reply. I bought it new one from ShopClues. Before buying i had confirmed from the same question from seller via mail that i want to buy only new one cell. I have computerized bill. The cell is in warranty period. I hope this information is enough. If anything you want to ask me kindly ask me frankly. I am facing this problem daily. Is there any solution? Thanks again in advance.
    Last edited by Maddy Rao; 05-21-14 at 08:11 AM.
    05-21-14 07:58 AM
    Hello! Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate and very grateful to you. My cell is new one so may be the battery damaged? According to your message i checked temperature of my phone its showing always 22'C-23'C not more than it. Please help me. What should i do? Should i try to change the battery? Is there any app available to solve this problem? Your reply will be really very helpful to me. I respect your thoughts. So kindly help me. I hope your reply will come soon. So many thanks again.
    05-21-14 08:06 AM
    Hello! Thank you very much for your reply. I appreciate and very grateful to you. My cell is new one so may be the battery damaged? According to your message i checked temperature of my phone its showing always 22'C-23'C not more than it. Please help me. What should i do? Should i try to change the battery? Is there any app available to solve this problem? Your reply will be really very helpful to me. I respect your thoughts. So kindly help me. I hope your reply will come soon. So many thanks again.
    Alright before you go out spending on a battery.. you should look for someone who uses your same phone model then maybe trade batteries for a day and see if you still face the same problem

Posted via CB10 from my Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.442
    05-21-14 01:20 PM
    Unfortunately, i don't know any other person who use the same model or blackberry. Mostly people use only Android those are in my touch now a days. If buying a battery is solution then no issue. I want permanent solution for this problem. I wish blackberry must make an app regarding this problem. I am very afraid and worried.
    05-21-14 02:52 PM
    Its a bit later and wonder if you got your 9320 working. I use the radio on mine all the time and it goes all night on FM with little problem. I have a Q5 now for email etc but always pack my 9320 as an MP3 podcast player and FM radio. I love it and it is so tough. With a silicone case it has been dropped 100 times with no issues. I doubt the battery is your issue.
    10-02-14 02:56 PM