Hey guys,

I went through the threads in this section of the forum looking for some answers but could not find anything that relates.

This is the situation - I have a blackberry 8310 unlocked everything has worked fine since the last few days. My battery will be fully charged when plugged into the wall charger. And soon after, When I get a call.. (Say 20 mins of talk time it jumps into the red zone)

Whats causing this? I went and got another battery and the same thing is happening.

Please help
    05-09-10 11:05 AM
    Hey guys,

I went through the threads in this section of the forum looking for some answers but could not find anything that relates.

This is the situation - I have a blackberry 8310 unlocked everything has worked fine since the last few days. My battery will be fully charged when plugged into the wall charger. And soon after, When I get a call.. (Say 20 mins of talk time it jumps into the red zone)

Whats causing this? I went and got another battery and the same thing is happening.

Please help
    I would guess either a faulty charger is not fully charging the battery or the charging circuit in the phone is not working. If you have a different charger, try that first or use the USB port on a PC and see if it does the same thing.
    05-09-10 11:57 AM
    Strange, try letting one day letting your battery go to like 10% then charge it over night. This happened to me before, my battery was lasting waaay shorter then it use to. I let it dropped all the way, then charged it overnight, and apparently my battery is good again.
    05-21-10 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD