hey guys, my first post in these forums

I was wondering what your battery life is for the 9300 based on heavy/standard usage?

I don't know if it's normal, but my blackberry's battery has been dying after about 2 days of standard - heavy usage
    09-28-10 09:29 PM
    If you are getting two full days with heavy use I would say thats pretty good.
    09-28-10 10:13 PM
    2 days? I'd say that's pretty good, too...

I haven't had the chance to test my battery life properly, but from what I can tell, I'd get about 30hrs from my extended 1300mAh battery. On the standard 1150mAh battery, I'd say around 28hrs...

But, again, different person, different usage, running apps, coverage, etc. So it's highly subjective, actually...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-10 10:34 PM
    2 days is great!

I get one day on my 9700 under heavy usage, with WiFi on.

09-28-10 10:59 PM
    great! thanks guys, thats all i wanted to know for now
    09-28-10 11:09 PM
    2 days? I'd say that's pretty good, too...

I haven't had the chance to test my battery life properly, but from what I can tell, I'd get about 30hrs from my extended 1300mAh battery. On the standard 1150mAh battery, I'd say around 28hrs...

But, again, different person, different usage, running apps, coverage, etc. So it's highly subjective, actually...

Is the 1300 mAh extended battery able to fit in the same slot as the original battery without another battery door? I was thinking that if I got this phone, I would definitely get the extended battery so that I would be able to last as long as I do with my 9000 Bold. I think the phone is amazing, bit I was worried as to how long the battery would hold on one charge.

10-03-10 07:49 PM
    Is the 1300 mAh extended battery able to fit in the same slot as the original battery without another battery door? I was thinking that if I got this phone, I would definitely get the extended battery so that I would be able to last as long as I do with my 9000 Bold. I think the phone is amazing, bit I was worried as to how long the battery would hold on one charge.

Looks like it does bro...

Innocell 1350mAh Slim Extended Life Battery
    10-03-10 09:35 PM
    Yes, the Seidio 1350mAh battery doesn't need a battery door. Your existing one will fit.

Sadly, Seidio won't ship to my country so I got a 1300mAh one from ebay by a company called Mugen Power. If you can get the Seidio one, get it. I heard that they're very good.

Or you can always buy another CS-2 battery for much cheaper price as your backup battery?

10-04-10 12:16 AM
    With the extended battery, the battery life on this phone should be glorious.

10-04-10 07:36 AM
    My 9330 dies very quick, running the bare minimum apps. I'm gonna buy the extended.

10-11-10 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD