yesterday, my 8320 was at the point where it had no battery life for radio use.

Now the phone just completely turned off. Its been on charge for a good 10-15min. After holding the end button to turn it on, it says, battery drained, and it turns off.

whats my problem? 2 different chargers have been used already, and so has the USB.
    06-22-10 01:52 PM
    How old is the battery? May be time to buy a new one.
    06-22-10 02:07 PM
    How old is the battery? May be time to buy a new one.
    No clue. I doubt its time for a new one. How is it that randomly the battery been working fine all this time, and yesterday night, the battery would work like S&$T
    06-22-10 02:14 PM
    Just keep the phone plugged in for about 30 - 60 minutes. It needs some more time to even wake up a completely drained battery.

Mine barely lasts the day now, so I'm going to buy an extended battery (2200mah) on ebay for ~ $13. Bing's offering 8% cash back.
    06-22-10 04:10 PM
    Try a battery pull then put your phone on the charge after that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-10 09:41 PM
    I plug the charger in, it flashes yellow light, on and off, while the phone is off.
    06-22-10 11:31 PM
    My phone was doing something similar. I changed the battery and all is good. Spring for a new battery, one can be had for less than $8.00 including shipping on Amazon.
    06-23-10 09:03 AM
    are you sure I need a battery?

I left my phone on charge the whole night, while phone is on, its still at low battery, if I take charger out, it says batter drain and turns off.
    06-23-10 10:46 AM
    Is this battery over a year old? If so, it could be on its way out.
    06-23-10 11:46 AM
    no clue, bought the phone used. but how does a battery randomly become bad within a day?

but if the battery has been on charge the whole night, and it still dies when being turned on, mean the battery is bad? how can I tell if battery is bad by looking at it?
    06-24-10 12:39 AM
    I got a new battery, and still the same problem. I factory reseted the software because I thought the update was bad.

I even used a battery, from a friends curve, and still didnt make a difference.

It says on low battery, even tho the battery is not low, and once I take charger off, it says "battery drain, now shutting down".

Doesnt make any sense, the battery is not dead because it was just working for another curve.

what should I do?
    06-27-10 10:20 AM
    ??? what to do?
    06-30-10 11:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD