Hi All. I have been trying for the last 2 days to add pins by scanning the barcodes of others and it won't let me do it. Before, I had no problem scanning but now when I try to do it, it doesn't scan. It seems to be a light shining or something. I am a little confused and would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem. If you are, can it be fixed?

Jeanette
    07-27-09 11:30 AM
    i have no problem adding them... try scanning my avatar
    07-27-09 11:43 AM
    One word BETA
    07-27-09 11:44 AM
    I just added you zmenchhofer. It went through just fine. Maybe the other avatars are too big. Just a thought.
    07-27-09 11:52 AM
    Is this a feature on one of the later OS' or an additional App because im sure my 8900 doesn't have barcode scanning ?????
    07-27-09 12:35 PM
    Is this a feature on one of the later OS' or an additional App because im sure my 8900 doesn't have barcode scanning ?????
    The 8900 doesn't come stock with a barcode scanner, but you can add programs to make it have a barcode scanner. and the BBM five point oh does have a built in bar code scanner for adding people.
    07-27-09 12:39 PM
    I just added you zmenchhofer. It went through just fine. Maybe the other avatars are too big. Just a thought.
    I was able to add him and Michael as well. I tried to use the scanner yesterday and I wasn't having any luck. Maybe the barcode(s) has to be a certain size maybe? <shrug>
    07-27-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD