When I try to back up my 8900 with DM 5.0 I get an error that says "Error backing up databases [Profiles] 5 of 6 received.

I researched this issue and found that if I go to advanced and clear that database, it should resolve the issue. So I've done that, which blew away all my profile settings. I reset them all and did a manual back up with no problem. The next day when the Autobackup kicked in. Same problem!!! I don't get why I can clear that, reset everything, get a clean back up, then the auto gives me the error. WTF?!?!?! Any ideas?
    08-24-09 06:42 PM
    When you say that "5 of 6 received" means there is something wrong with one of your profiles... I think you know that... but something must be changing between the time you did the first one and the time you did the second one... maybe you can narrow down which one has the issue... maybe clear them and make changes to only one profile before you run it again... or in your case the next time you run it.
    08-24-09 06:47 PM
    I've actually had almost the exact same problem, exact mine was 1 of 6 retrieved

And this is during manual backup
    08-24-09 06:50 PM
    I've actually had almost the exact same problem, exact mine was 1 of 6 retrieved

And this is during manual backup
    And did you find a resolution, or are you still having the problem?
    08-24-09 07:27 PM
    And did you find a resolution, or are you still having the problem?
    Nope, haven't found a solution to this problem yet. Not even sure what's causing it.
    08-24-09 08:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD