Hey CB, this morning at 12am i ordered the white curve 2 with tmobile. at the end of the conversation the rep told me system was down and order would have to be entered manually.Now at 7pm tmobile cannot find my order. im wondering if orders are backed up due to yesterdays sale of bold 9700 being free. is any one else having ordered a phone from tmobile and the order wasnot entered. i was gonna reorder, but dont know if i should. one rep told me manual entry of an order could take 72 hours, the second rep said 24, an the third told me reoder. what to do, anyone else out there with same dilemma?
    06-03-10 06:09 PM
    Hey CB, this morning at 12am i ordered the white curve 2 with tmobile. at the end of the conversation the rep told me system was down and order would have to be entered manually.Now at 7pm tmobile cannot find my order. im wondering if orders are backed up due to yesterdays sale of bold 9700 being free. is any one else having ordered a phone from tmobile and the order wasnot entered. i was gonna reorder, but dont know if i should. one rep told me manual entry of an order could take 72 hours, the second rep said 24, an the third told me reoder. what to do, anyone else out there with same dilemma?
    I think this question would get a lot better response if posted here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f69/
    06-03-10 08:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD