I use AutoStandby and am having an issue with Podtrapper. When the phone enters standby it stops playing the podcast. This problem just appeared a week ago before that no problems. I am still in the trial period and like this app, but this Autostandby issue is killing it. Please help.
    06-23-09 11:45 AM
    You can go into the options in AutoStandBy (while Podtrapper is running) and select disabling rules, and select Podtrapper. This will disable AS while podcasts play
    06-23-09 11:47 AM
    You can go into the options in AutoStandBy (while Podtrapper is running) and select disabling rules, and select Podtrapper. This will disable AS while podcasts play
    are you talking about Settings> Autostandby?
    Mine dose not have that option.
    06-23-09 11:50 AM
    You don't see a Disabling Rule box in Options > Autostandby?
    06-23-09 12:58 PM
    I'm having this problem. The big problem is that Podtrapper doesn't show up in the running apps list, so i can't disable Autostandby for when Podtrapper is running. Anyone know anything about this?
    08-03-09 11:43 PM
    That is my problem too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 01:24 AM
    That seems to be a recurring problem with Autostandby - I like the app but it doesn't play nice with other apps that can't be seen (while running). For example BerryBuzz, etc.

The developer has to change the app to allow selection of any app (maybe from a pick list) otherwise AS is somewhat useless
    08-04-09 06:27 AM
    It's a known problem to Autostandby's makers and I know that from Pod Trapper developer. They promised to take care of it but seems like once you paid the app, you're good to go (as in stop complaining). I disable Autostandby when I listen to Pod Trapper by pressing the mute button at the top of the phone 3 times quickly.
    08-05-09 04:00 AM
    I will give that a try. How do you re-activate it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD