I have a question, recently my phone has been auto adding people that i call, but the crazy thing is that my phone is also capturing their names, and adddress. The only extra programs that i think could be doing it is youmail, but i dont see how it is doing it. It is pretty cool, but it is using up my phone book, and if i didnt pay attention i will run out of room. i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.
    08-11-09 09:00 PM
    wow this app looks great!
    I just got a brand new BB 8350i, and using with boost 50bucks a month, i just need to get used it and everything and learn how to put apps on it.

this app is perfect dude.. thats awesome.
    08-11-09 11:54 PM
    I have a question, recently my phone has been auto adding people that i call, but the crazy thing is that my phone is also capturing their names, and adddress. The only extra programs that i think could be doing it is youmail, but i dont see how it is doing it. It is pretty cool, but it is using up my phone book, and if i didnt pay attention i will run out of room. i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else.

your avatar is freaking me out LOL AHAHHAHA
    08-12-09 12:02 AM
    Youmail offers such services for free? The sprint/nextel service charges for forwarding calls even if on simply everything plan. Is the boost network really sweet enough that youmail is completely free because they don't charge for call forwarding?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 06:24 AM
    yeah, because you basically change your vmail number to the one they send you and voila, all your voicemail goes to youmail. I didnt know sprint charges for forwarding, thats crazy, i looked at my statements and i only got charged .10 cent for some mms message, that i dont remember, but never anything for forwarding. Heres the deal with youmail everything is free unless you want the audio transcribing, which i dont need because my ears work . it works out will because you can create black lists so certain people cannot leave messages. Now if i can get call blocker reinstalled on my phone i really never have to answer it if i dont want.
    08-12-09 06:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD