I'm aware that a lot of people are having issues with their audio levels on their phones (mainly ringtones) and I am no different. Is there a way to downgrade back to 4.2.2? I can't deal with this low ringtone level. When setting the level to "high", it sounds like it's on "low" when I had the 4.2.2 OS installed on the phone. It's just to darn low and I'm about this close to selling this phone and never getting another phone again that has software updates possible. I'm tired of paying hundreds of dollars for phones that end up causing me more trouble in the long run...this is ridiculous!

So, is there a way to downgrade back to 4.2.2? I'm calling T-Mobile later today after I get up and if they can't help me I'm calling RIM. If it's a no go this phone is going...
    11-30-08 06:53 AM
    You can go back if you have the file. Ikve been runnin 4.5.052 since August and had no problems. I just updated to .081 from the t mobile site with no volume issues. I'd talk with their BB support group. It might one of these things where the software brings out a hardware problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-08 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD