Hey. Kim here, trying to purchase a used BB 8330 FROM EBAY...(it's going..ok)
    Ok once I get it and get it activated, I was thinking which plan is best and not that expensive, but if you have verizon, you know thats not REALLY possible
    --sO JUST WANT TO KNOW WHICH PLAN YOU GUYS HAVE?--
    i PERSONALLY WAS THINKING BlackBerry� Nationwide Email & MessagingNationwide Messaging for BlackBerryBlackBerry� Solution --DOES THAT INCLUDE THE VOICE, TXTS AND ALL I NEED FOR BROWSING THE BB NET AND DOING THE BBM?
    OR THE SELECT 900 PLAN AND ADD THE BB SOLUTION UNLIMITED DATA PLAN OR THE EMAIL AND WEB FOR BB
    I basically want a voice (I dont talk that much), lots of txts, and the acclaimed BBm, etc & net.
    06-24-09 01:48 PM
    I have the nationwide blackberry plan. it's 450 minutes, corp email, unlimited text and data for 99.99 per month.
    06-24-09 01:56 PM
    Go with the NationWide Plan for $99.99. It is going to give you everything you need. Make you to ask the sales rep that sets up your service if the company you work for has any discounts available. Corp. discounts for employees range from 8% to 25% depending on where you work. Some also waive activation fees as well.
    06-24-09 02:16 PM
    Get whichever plan that doesn't have a broken Caps Lock button.
    06-24-09 03:21 PM
    Isnt Friggin Broke
    06-24-09 04:06 PM
    Read the threads on avoiding the pitfalls of e-Bay phones...could help you save $ and heartache.
    Might consider purchasing a phone from the CBerry Marketplace? I trust forum members more than I trust e-Bay folks.
    06-24-09 04:24 PM
    thanks for the civil suggestions.
    06-24-09 04:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD