I just upgraded my att 8300 curve to an unlocked tmobile 8900. On my previous curve I was able to use apps such as gmail and google maps. I just wasn't able to do bbm or sync emails, but everything else worked. Although the internet works on my new curve, any apps that I download give me an error stating that a working data connection in required when I try to run them. Is there any way around this? Att still has my old LG CU500 on file and has let me maintain my $30 a month unlimited data and text plan and I don't feel like blowing an extra $20 a month.
    Last edited by budmanv24; 09-15-09 at 12:41 PM.
    09-15-09 12:05 PM
    I just upgraded my att 8300 curve to an unlocked tmobile 8700. On my previous curve I was able to use apps such as gmail and google maps. I just wasn't able to do bbm or sync emails, but everything else worked. Although the internet works on my new curve, any apps that I download give me an error stating that a working data connection in required when I try to run them. Is there any way around this? Att still has my old LG CU500 on file and has let me maintain my $30 a month unlimited data and text plan and I don't feel like blowing an extra $20 a month.
    I hope you purchased an 8900 and not a 8700!!!

A Blackberry Data Plan is a Blackberry Data Plan, not a unlimited data plan for an LG phone.
    09-15-09 12:37 PM
    I'm ratarded. Just edited original post. Yeah, its an 8900, lol.
    09-15-09 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD