I got the 8900 yesterday and I was told to ship the malfunctioning phone, ok everything is cool but the problem is that I dont know what to send first rep told me that I need it to send EVERYTHING second rep told me that I have to mail the device only...so which one is it? I dont want to get charged for the charged or USB cable...thanks
    08-18-09 02:54 PM
    You just ship the device. That's the way it is with T-Mobile.
    08-18-09 02:57 PM
    You just ship the device. That's the way it is with T-Mobile.
    I see, the box where it came contained two boxes(the brown one outside and on the inside a box where the Bold and all accesories came) should I return all the boxes as well?
    08-18-09 03:13 PM
    No just send the device, keep everything else. i would even keep battery and back cover if I were u
    08-18-09 03:14 PM
    No just send the device, keep everything else. i would even keep battery and back cover if I were u
    I see....thank you, I guess I will keep it I mean an extra charger and extra USB cable wont hurt me right? and I guess the extra battery I will keep it for my other Curves...thanks again
    08-18-09 03:19 PM
    Just send the phone only and act like you didn't know. If they want the other stuff back too, trust me, they will contact you and ask for it.
    08-18-09 03:22 PM
    Usually they'll only send the device, no battery or battery cover and tell you to just send the device back. Did they send you a refurb or a brand new phone? A refurb will come in a plain white box. If they sent a new phone, you might want to send the whole thing back.
    08-18-09 03:22 PM
    Just send the phone only and act like you didn't know. If they want the other stuff back too, trust me, they will contact you and ask for it.
    if they do that I will mail it but I guess I like the idea of an extra charger, battery/door and the usb cable.
    08-18-09 03:27 PM
    Usually they'll only send the device, no battery or battery cover and tell you to just send the device back. Did they send you a refurb or a brand new phone? A refurb will come in a plain white box. If they sent a new phone, you might want to send the whole thing back.
    It came on a white box as if it was new it had everything i.e. belt holster, hearphones, usb cable, wall charger, cd, owners manual.
    08-18-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD