Is there a application in which I can see the percentage of my battery where my battery icon is on my homescreen... for example to view my percentage of Battery... I have to go to Options, Status...

I would just like to see this on my homescreen...

Thanks
    01-01-10 06:03 PM
    The only way to do this is by installing a theme that has the battery shown as the percentage.
    01-01-10 06:24 PM
    Actually I think there's an app called Berry Meter that will do what you're looking for. Severe Deceit uses it & told me the name. I haven't used it personally but try a Google search & you should locate it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-10 06:32 PM
    yupz meter berry will work i have it
    01-01-10 06:33 PM
    The only way to do this is by installing a theme that has the battery shown as the percentage.
    Do you know of any themes that contain this?... I kind of like the original themes but with the % meter... Im not into fancy themes as such
    01-01-10 06:43 PM
    yupz meter berry will work i have it
    Do you know if there are any themes that contain this ?
    01-01-10 06:44 PM
    01-01-10 06:47 PM
    Meterberry is actually an app that shows you all the info on battery percentage, etc..

MeterBerry - The Ultimate System Information Utility - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store
    Thanks, I will give this a try
    01-01-10 06:55 PM
    There are several themes that can show the percentage but just remember that it will be choppy. Theme makers are only placing a number over the battery images and we have 11 positions to work with (ignoring the charging/discharging and the unknowns). Most makers seem to do something based upon midpoints. (95%, 85%, etc)
    01-01-10 09:50 PM
    Also, Fixmo tools has a battery meter.
    01-01-10 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD