Im near LA, Cali, and just want to test this chirping walkie walkie, or w/e they call it.

So if anyone is willing to test with me just a little "test test can u hear me" nothing to big dont wanna chat...

PM me or post here ill give u my number
    08-14-09 12:25 PM
    Still need to test? I'll be glad to help.
    08-14-09 01:00 PM
    if you have no friends to use the 2 way with, why did you get a 8350i? just curious..........
    08-14-09 01:16 PM
    sorry cant pm, or put emails, us newbies have to have 10 post before we can pm
    08-14-09 01:44 PM
    but if yah like yah can post ur dc#
    08-14-09 01:49 PM
    lol...if you do it you might get drunk callers later on tonight lol
    08-14-09 03:52 PM
    Funny sprint/nextel doesn't have a test system for DC.
    08-14-09 04:28 PM
    if you have no friends to use the 2 way with, why did you get a 8350i? just curious..........
    HA HA...that's funny
    08-14-09 05:12 PM
    Haha it is kinda funny but I'm on the same boat. Used to have nextel for a work phone a couple years ago but also had personal contacts for it. Switched to att and then to sprint and now back to nextel lol. No one I know has nextel anymore and I don't currently use it for work but you never know if you might have to fall back on something with the way jobs are still. I just missed having it. I've had the phone for a few months and haven't tested it lol if you want you can get at mine anytime tonight or any day after 5pm central time. I just have to keep my phone on silent before 5 cause I got laid off and stuck in an office temporarily until outside work opens back up somewhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Working Class Dad; 08-14-09 at 09:16 PM.
    08-14-09 05:50 PM
    Dude I'd take that number down if that falls into the wrong hands, you'll be sorry

08-14-09 09:12 PM
    Thanks texas, I've seen quite a number of people with pin numbers and such info openly available or posting DC numbers, so I didn't think much of it, but it sounds as though someone has had a problem in the past and its one of them things where one person (or a couple) had to go and ruin it for everyone.

Anyhow absolut if you still need a test go ahead and get at me on here and ill be happy to help.

08-14-09 09:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD