Ok I downloaded 4.5 last night and I am amazed at all the new features but I have some very annoying bugs. It seems my phone has to think while I am trying to scroll through my apps but the most painful one is when I try and make a phone call it automatically shuts off then reboots? is their some way to fix these bugs or should I just redownload my old OS?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-08 08:53 AM
    u can try re-loading the os 4.5 again, i had some bugs at first, berry moving slow and always having the hour glass, so i wiped my handheld and re-installed the os, and now its perfect
    07-21-08 09:01 AM
    I can't see what os you're running or phone since I'm on my berry. But check out the beta forums and look for your version and see if others are having your prob. I hv 4.5 on my 8330 w no probs. - also try a batt pull to add to the above posters suggestions.

07-21-08 09:12 AM
    Ok ill try both of those thanks. I have a 8310 just to let you know.

07-21-08 09:26 AM
    i had the same issues i just went back to my ols one after hanging up on 2 of my custmers and having to wait 3min to call them back not good
    07-21-08 09:44 AM
    I have d/graded from every single OS 4.5 that has come
    along. And that is on both the 8100 and 8310.
    Usually within an hour.
    07-21-08 10:26 AM
    As I stated when it was released, the "official" is a beta stamped official, and nothing more. So yes there are going ti be bugs. I suggest you downgrade until you can get your hands on .55 or higher.

07-21-08 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD