I switched 8900s cuz it had a water spot thing on the screen but I realized this does too. Anyone else encounter this? Anyone know how to clean it since a regular cloth won't fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 07:07 PM
    both phones had a water spot? that's weird, if its on the outside a cloth and some water should wipe it clean. if not, get a replacement, imo
    02-27-09 07:09 PM
    Ya, I feel like its lotion or somethin lol

02-27-09 08:51 PM
    I am having the same problem. I've cleaned the screen several times and it always comes back. I have no idea what it is. I actually called T-Mobile today and they are sending me a replacement.

02-27-09 09:26 PM
    I have a couple of spots on my screen too. I think they are on the underneath. I did read a post about someone having a fingerprint on the underside of their screen. I'll put up with them as I had so much hassle getting the phone, I'm prepared to ignore them. If they start to irritate me too much, we will disassemble and clean it ourselves.
    02-27-09 10:30 PM
    I have a couple of spots on my screen too. I think they are on the underneath. I did read a post about someone having a fingerprint on the underside of their screen. I'll put up with them as I had so much hassle getting the phone, I'm prepared to ignore them. If they start to irritate me too much, we will disassemble and clean it ourselves.
    I would get the device replaced if I were you. You won't be able to clean the LCD on the 8900 without taking apart the entire LCD assembly and I doubt you want to mess with that.
    02-27-09 10:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD